8- Hunter's POV

My heart is beating as I return home. I can't believe I just made out (severely, might I add) with Edric Blight. My boyfriend. I can still feel his lips on mine. I smirk under my mask, walking at a steady pace.

When I walk into the castle, Kikimora gasps, pointing at my neck. I check my nearest reflection. I have Edric hickies everywhere. "Goddammit..." I mutter, running to my room. My heart flutters violently. Whether its nerves from Kikimora, or from making out with Edric, I don't know.

I slowly walk over to my dresser and take off my mask. I sigh, seeing that hickies cover my neck up to my jaw. I grab my concealer and apply it onto the purple and red bite marks.

When they've all disappeared, I carefully change ingo my pajamas. I lay on my bed, scrolling through Pendtagram, and find Edric's account. I grin, scrolling through his most recent pictures.

I'm getting sucked into Edric's penstagram account when there's a knock on my window. I glance out and see Luz glaring at me, gesturing for me to open the window. I open it, and she walks in. "Listen, Hunter. We need to talk about Edric." She says, sitting on my bed. I sigh and nod, leaning against the wall. "Does he know that Emporer Belos is your Uncle?" She asks. Of course she would call me out on that.. "No... I havent told him yet..." I say, rubbing the back of my neck. "When were planning on telling him?" She asks.

"I... wasn't. He would stop talking to me for sure." I say, looking at my feet. "Why would you think that?" Luz says, crossing her arms with a confused expression. "Because... he may think I'll end up like him... evil and demented." I say, looking at Luz sadly. "I don't think he would. He's really a nice person. I think you're just insecure maybe.." she suggests, and I shrug. She sighs, looking at her feet. "Well I just think he has a right to know, ya know, with you being his boyfriend and all. He obviously cares about you." She says, walking towards the window, climbing out. "See ya, Hunter." She says, climbing down the brick wall. I close the window when I see her make it to the ground safely.

Tell him... Maybe I should.