20- All POV (?)

Edric's POV:
I hug Hunter into me tightly on the couch, watching a movie on a human device called a "Tee Vee". Its something Luz uses all ths time in the human realm. Hunter kisses my neck lightly, and Luz shoves us playfully. "Get a room!" Amity yells at us. I grin and scoop Hunter into my arms, standing up. "We will, thank you." I say, and carry Hunter up the stairs to the roof of the Owl House.

I grab his hand and pull him into me. His face goes bright red, and I begin playing music, wrapping my other hand around his waist. We slowly sway to the music, and I smile, looking up at the stars. He copies me, looking up as we sway to the slow music. "They're beautiful." He says, staring at the star, smirking slightly. I grin, and pull him in closer. "Not more beautiful than you." I whispers in his ear, and I wrap both arms around his waist as we continue to sway.

As the music stops, we still continue swaying, foreheads touching, eyes closed. We eventually come to a stop and stare at each other, and I kiss him lightly. He grins, working his fingers into my hair. We evetually lean against the roof, staring at the stars, pointing out constellations and making up stories to go along with each constellation. I lean over and lay my head on his shoulder. I could stay like this forever.

Hunter's POV:
Me and Edric carry boxes into his house, setting them down on his king sized bed. "That's it. The last of them." He smiles, wiping his forehead. I grin, hugging him lightly. He hugs me back and I smile. I left the Emporer's Coven, and now I'm happier than ever. My Uncle didn't take the news well. He tried to have me arrested... But Ed and Em helped me escape.

Now, I can live with my incredible boyfriend and stay with him, making sure that he stays safe. For as long as I live.

Ten years later...
No one's POV:
Edric walked down the streets of the Boiling Isles. His scars were all healed, and he hadn't self-harmed in ten years. Ever since Hunter... it had been hard, but Hunter was always there. Hunter. He turned around to see his blond-headed husband finish paying for a few school books. He ran to catch up with Edric, petting the head of their adopted teenage daughter. "Ready to start your first year at Hexside?" Hunter grins. "I'm a little nervous..." Amiluz says (yes, she is named after Luz and Amity). Edric grins, rubbing her shoulder. "You'll do amazing. I know you will. I mean, both me and your father were. He had the top grades in Illusions class." Edric says, smiling at his husband. "Really? I thought you were a part of the Emporer's Coven, dad?" Amiluz asks. "Ami, I was. But I left because of your dad... and started attending Hexside. Believe me, even though the giant slug dissections are disgusting and the quality of the bathrooms are appauling... you will enjoy it there." Hunter says, smiling at his daughter.

"Hunter! Ed!" They hear a familiar voice call. They turn to look at Luz and her wife, Amity waving at them. Edric ran to hug his sister and sister-in-law. "I thought you were staying in the human realm for a few more months!" He said smiling widely. "We decided to visit early." Luz smiles, hugging Amiluz. "Ready to start at Hexside, little one?" Luz asks kindly. Amiluz gives her a nervous look. "I get it, going to a new school can be intimidating. But trust me, you'll do amazing. I know it." Luz smiles, making Ami smile too.

Edric grabs Hunter's hand, smiling, tears welling in his eyes. "Edric, what is it?" Hunter asks, rubbing his husband's cheek. "Its just..." Edric begins, his voice breaking.

He turns and smiles at his sister and her wife talking to his and his husband's daughter, a feeling of happiness and pride welling inside him. "I never thought this is how I would live my life." He sighs, grinning. "How do you mean?" Hunter asks. Edric turns to his husband, smiling widely. "I never thought I would be standing here... living out my happily ever after."