3- Edric's POV

I hear feet running theough the dungeon towards my cell. "Hey there handsome, fancy seeing you here." I grin, leaning against the bars. He groans upon seeing me. "Wooow am I that much of an eyesore?" I chuckle, breaking a little inside at the fear that its true. "No, no, you're beauti- I mean- er– NO WAIT- Its just that I didnt want you to be in here!!" He says defensively. "Oh... well here I am. Result of wanting to talk to a beautiful guy-" I say, leaning against the bars, sliding to the floor. He sighs and takes off his mask, sitting on the other side of the bars. I stare in awe at his beautiful features. He has a soft jaw, and smooth cheeks, a curl of blonde hair sits on his forehead, a faded scar on his right cheek, his purple eyes shimmering in the dull torch light.

"....what?" He asks almost self-conciously. I move closer to him on my knees, smiling like an idiot. "You're gorgeous." I smile. He blushes beight red and looks at his hands. "Whatever... you aren't too bad yourself." He mutters, the corner of his lip turning upwards slightly. "Well its nice to know I'm slightly above average." I chuckle, leaning my head against one of the steel bars, staring at his beautiful face.

"Stop staring, Blight, you might be stuck with my face in your head all day." He says half-joking. "You say that like it would be a bad thing, handsome." I say, reaching out and cupping his cheek with my hand. He reaches through the bars, grabbing my face, pulling it right up to the bars, out noses touching. I hesitate, my face flushing, then grin. "Damn, Golden Guard." I laugh. He hesitates, biting his lip. "Its Hunter." He says, brushing his nose up and down on mine, looking down. Theres a long silence as his hand grabs the back of my neck, his fingers playing with my hair. I stroke his cheek with my thumb. "Beautiful." I smile, kissing his nose lightly.

He flushes brightly. "Shut up, Mr. Perfect." Hunter grins, brushing his lips against my neck, nibbling it lightly. A sound escapes the back of my throat and I feel him smile as he kisses it harder. A high pitched "ahem" comes from the Dungeon enterence, and Kikimora is standing there, her eyebrows raised at Hunter. "....Emporer Belos has summoned you..." she says, walking away as quickly as possible.

"I have to go." He says, brushing his nose on mine. I'm conflicted. I know for a fact that my mother will kill me if she finds out I'm gay but... I've been into Hunter for months. I rub his cheek, a cavity in my heart starting to open up at the thought of my mom... "Bye beautiful. Bail me out, will you." I grin, putting the back of my hand up to my forehead in mock distress, throwing my head back. He chuckles lightly. "I'll try." Hunter says, standing and walking out, closing the Dungeon door behind him.