Chapter 1

"Wake up!!!" Yeji said. "It's still early in the morning..." Lia said. "I don't think Lia Eonni will wake up," said Yuna who was having breakfast. "Lia!!! We don't want to be late on the 30th day of school..." Yeji said. "Wahh... I didn't expect Eonni to count the number of days since school started," said Ryujin. "Lia get up or I'll-" Yeji said then cut off by Lia who finished taking a shower and dressed in a school uniform. "Or what!?" said Lia.

At the dining table

"Should we go to school when four senior students are missing!?" said Chaeryeong. "T-that doesn't mean anything..! Q-quickly finish that breakfast..." Yeji said a little nervous.

On the way to school

"Eonni, whoever arrives at the school gate first can eat two cups of ice cream at dinner..!!" said Yuna as she rushed to the school gate. Unconsciously, she bumped into a man.

"I'm sorry!!! I'm really sorry!!! I didn't mean to!!! I'm so sorry!!!" said Yuna who desperately apologized. She helped the man get up and collect the man's belongings. "It's okay! Don't apologize! I didn't mean to either... This is just a small accident," said the man, feeling guilty.

"Yuna!!!" called ITZY. "Yuna, are you okay!? We saw you fall just now!" said Lia worriedly. "Huening Kai! Are you okay? We saw you fall..." "I'm okay, Soobin Hyeong," Kai said. "I'm okay, don't worry," Yuna replied to Lia. "I'm sorry for running without looking ahead..." said Yuna to Kai. "It's okay... I'm also wrong because I didn't see you running." Kai replied. "Anyway... My name is Shin Yuna. Can I know your name?" Yuna asked. "My name is Huening Kai. Can I know who the girls are?" Kai asked. "Good to meet you, we're Eonni and close friends to Yuna," Yeji said. "Good to meet you too, we're Hyeong and close friends to Kai too," Yeonjun replied.

"Anyway, we introduce ourselves... 2, 3, All in us! We're ITZY!" said Yeji. "Hi... I'm Hwang Yeji from class 4A." "Hello... I'm Choi Jisu or Lia from class 4A." "Hey... I'm Shin Ryujin from class 3A." "Hi... I'm Lee Chaeryeong from class 3A." "Hi... I'm Shin Yuna from class 1A."

"We also need to introduce ourselves..." Yeonjun said to his friend. "2, 3, One! Dream! We, re Tomorrow by Together!" said Soobin. "Just call us TXT. Hi... I'm Choi Yeonjun from class 5A." "Hello... I'm Choi Soobin from class 4A." "I'm Choi Beomgyu from class 3A." "I'm Kang Taehyun from class 2A." "Hi... I'm Kai Kamal Huening from class 2A."

"Wahh... We have 4 Choi here..!!" said Lia. "It's hard to find identical twins, right? Hahaha..." said Ryujin which made them laugh. "Since we all already know each other... Why don't you all come to our house tomorrow night..??" invited Yeji. "I think tomorrow we are all free considering tomorrow is the weekend... Are you okay?" Yeonjun asked his friend. "Okay!!!" TXT said in unison. "Let's go to school together!" Yeji said happily.

"So, how do we want to call each other..??" Yuna asked. "Easy... The old call Nuna while the young call by name..." said Lia. "That's for us but if boy, follow you," said Yeji. "Same..." said Soobin. "But the older ones, just call Oppa..." said Yeonjun. "Okay..." said Ryujin.

"I don't feel like I've ever seen you all at this school..?? Are you the new students in here?" Lia asked. "Yes," Soobin replied. "Since Soobin is a new student and a classmate of Yeji and Lia... I hope you can give a look at Soobin..." Yeonjun said. "Don't worry... I am the head of class 4A... I'll tell Lia to look at Soobin." Yeji replied. "Hyeong... Don't forget me..." said Beomgyu looking sad. "Don't worry... I'm sure Ryujin can take care of you.." Yeji replied to Beomgyu.

"Why did you go to this school..? There is a kidnapping case at this school." Chaeryeong said making them stunned. "Chaeryeong!!! W-what are you talking about!! D-don't talk like that!!" said Yeji who was nervous. "Please don't care about what she said earlier..." Lia said a little worried. "I-it's okay... "said Soobin who was stunned, nervous and scared like his friend.

"After 5 minutes have passed, you will all be the first students to be fined for being late to class in the first month of school."

"Headmistress!!!" they said in unison. "Stop talking, go into your respective classes," said Mrs Lee Ahrin.

Class 4A

"Good morning everybody. Please sit down. Today I want to introduce our new student. Please get up and introduce yourself." said Mrs Im Nayeon. "Good to meet you, I'm Choi Soobin." Almost all the female students in the class were stunned by his good looks. "All right, thank you. Looks like you've found your seat. For your information, Hwang Yeji is the head of class 4A." she said. "Yes, I have met her and her friend," he replied. "That's good. Now, let's start the class." she continued.

Recess

"Lia, wait! Don't leave me. I want to follow you. After all, I'm a new student and don't know what it looks like around the school," said Soobin. "Okay. Yeji... Do you want to go to the cafeteria?" she asked. "No... You go," Yeji replied. "Okay. Come on Soobin," she said. "Why didn't Yeji come with us to the cafeteria?" he asked. "Daily routine..." she replied. "Ohh... Okay," he said wonderingly.

In the cafeteria

"Lia, can I ask you something?" Soobin asked. "Ask..." she replied. "Who are the four senior students who were kidnapped? Did you know them?" he asked. "Yes, they are Kim Taehyung, Chou Tzuyu, Park Jimin and Kim Dahyun from the school's group of singers, BANGTWICE," she replied. "Ohh... Does the school know about this or not?" he asked. "Of course, they know. Why not?" she asked in surprise. "How do you know..." he replied. "Didn't you see the news?" she asked.

To be continued