Performance time

"Jokune!" Mayumi yelled, snapping her fingers repetitively.
Jokune looked at his cousin with both anger and curiosity.
"Don't wear it out." Jokune snapped.
Mayumi sighed.
"We only have three days to plan what our performance is." Mayumi reminded them.
Nagito was at a loss.
"So? I'll just do what I always do! Make the audience want to fuck me and then kiss my boyfriend!" Jokune mocked, doing a symbol with his hands that basically said 'mind blown'
"Jokune, maybe we should change it up a bit..." Nagito said, wrapping his arms around Jokune's waist.
"Okay fine..." Jokune said, smiling at Nagito.
Mayumi rolled her eyes.
"Stop being gay for five seconds! We have to plan!"
Jokune thought for a minute.
"There's going to be ghouls lining up for miles this time round so I'll show my body off in a more of a easy prey way and when ghouls try to attack me I grab my quinque out and you two come on stage with me and help me fight them off.
Mayumi and Nagito nodded, smiling.
Nahi was the only one that had a problem.
"What do I do then?" Nahi asked annoyed.
The three performers rolled their eyes in unison.
"You're the fucking ringleader bitch!" Jokune said, getting onto his feet. "Go fuck some acrobats you piece of shit!"
Nahi rolled his eyes.
"I could fire you you psycho fuck tart!" Nahi threatened.
Jokune made a hollow laugh.
"I'm the best performer your shitty fuckass circus has, you wouldn't dare fire me because you don't want your high bitch ass off the top of the motherfucking top ten circus performance list!"
Nahi groaned.
"Just get the fuckers you gay bitch shit! And you two, have fun attacking them!" Nahi said, giving a fatherly glance at Nagito and Mayumi, giving a death glare at Jokune and slunk out of the room.
"You were nicer to him than usual! What's up babe?" Nagito said, stroking Jokune's hair.
Jokune sighed.
"We're going soon anyway remember? We need to keep that fucktrap Mutsuki off Haise's back!" Jokune crumpled onto the couch.
Nagito sat next to Jokune, patting Jokune's thigh.
"Think he'll recognise you?" Nagito asked.
Jokune sighed.
"I think so, after all, his words, I have my brothers facial structure and my sisters body structure." Jokune said, tears running down his face.
"Hey, it's ok Joku! Come here!" Nagito said, giving Jokune a hug.
Mayumi watched and then stalked out of the room, into her room.
She went to a cage and slammed her face into the metal bars, tears running down her face.
"Sachimoto." She whispered quietly.
Sachimoto butted his nose against Mayumi's leg.
His golden mane shone in the moonlight and his yellow eyes seemed bigger than usual.
Mayumi petted the lion and turned back to the moon.
"Why can't you just eat me? The one I love is with someone else and my cousin wouldn't approve of me liking him anyway." Mayumi said to no one in particular.
Sachimoto gave a soft purr and shoved the door to his cage open.
Mayumi looked surprised then smiled when Sachimoto put his nose into her hand.
"I don't think he likes me anyway..."
Ok! The reason why Jokune called Toru Mutsuki a 'fucktrap' is because Mutsuki was born as a girl and Mayumi, Jokune's cousin has depression from the circus they live at so basically Nagito, Jokune and Mayumi live in one big place where Nagito and Mayumi get the middle finger done at them by acrobats and Jokune gets the middle finger done at him by acrobats and Nahi as well.