He's alive?!

Jokune was sitting on the roof of Kaneki's house when he felt someone tap him on the head.

"Hey Jokune, I missed you!" A familiar voice said.

Jokune turned, wide eyed to see Juuzou, smiling at him.

"Y-you're alive?!" Jokune whisper yelled.

Juuzou nodded.

"I found a trapdoor before me and Kaneki's battle, I asked someone to make a wax replica of me and threw it up as I jumped down before my apparent 'death'"

Juuzou did bunny ears for the word 'death'

Jokune gave him a hug, crying into his shoulder.

"I-I thought you were dead! I-I..." He cried muffled in his older brother's shoulder.

"Hey, it's ok! I'm fine, I'm sorry for making you worry." Juuzou sighed, patting his brother on the back before letting go.

"About everyone but the quinx squad knew of my plan." He said, stroking Jokune's hair.

"It's gotten shorter than last time I saw you..." He added, looking at Jokune's hair.

"Yeah, MiYu, she's dead..." Jokune said, tears rolling down his face.

Juuzou paled.

"How?" He asked Jokune who was hugging his brother tighter.

"S-she tried to kill Touka and..." Jokune sobbed.

"Shhh, ok, its ok..." Juuzou sighed.

"There's a huge change in your outfit too, when did you start wearing this?" He asked.

"S-since I joined a circus and then came back to here..." Jokune said, rather scared of how his brother would act.

Juuzou took a deep breath.

"How many of these clothes do you have? I mean, I wear suspenders but a harness thing might be a bit much..." He gestured to the black harness Jokune was wearing and his thigh high shorts, cyan fishnet stockings and gloves, black and red crop top and, same as everyone in his family, hair clips.

"These are all of my clothes..." Jokune said shyly, blushing from embarrassment.

Juuzou took another deep breath.

"How on earth have you not gotten raped..." He asked.

"I haven't been raped but, uh, I'm not a virgin..." Jokune said quietly.

Juuzou's jaw dropped.

"Who was it?!" Juuzou asked, rather shocked.

"Nagito..." Jokune said, smiling slightly.

Speak of the devil, Nagito walked out onto the roof and almost fell off seeing Juuzou there.

"I-inspector Suzuya." He said, running up.

"Hello Nagito, I've heard that my brother isn't a virgin anymore..."

Nagito went red and hid his face.

"He gave consent so... I did it, sorry if that isn't what you would like!!!" Nagito said quickly, falling on his hands and knees at the two brother's feet.

Juuzou smiled, helping Nagito up.

"I'm fine with it as long as my brother is happy, anyway, I'd better go, it's almost dawn and I need to report to HQ..." Juuzou said, jumping off the roof.