// SMUT WARNING!!!!//

Nagito grabbed Jokune's waist pulling him close.

"Nagito..." Jokune said, looking into Nagito's lust filled eyes.

"Do you want to fuck or be fucked..." He asked, grabbing Jokune's chin and turning it towards him.

"Be fucked, it's more fun!" Jokune said, licking his lips shyly.

He didn't know what had gotten into Nagito... But he liked it.

"But... I still wanna suck your cock." He said grinning, his red and cyan eyes filled with cocky lust.

Nagito sat on the bed, Jokune on his knees in front of him.

"You sure?" Nagito asked.

As an answer to his question, Jokune licked his still clothed cock.

Nagito went a bit red at this.

"Does that answer your question?" Jokune asked, his eyes more lustful by the second.

"Yep..." Nagito said looking at Jokune's feminine curves.

Jokune jumped onto Nagito, throwing him against the bed, kissing up and down his chest.

Nagito decided it was time for a change in positions and flipped over so Jokune was being pinned by Nagito.

Nagito pushed his lips against Jokune's, sliding his tongue into Jokune's open mouth.

Nagito's tongue explored Jokune's mouth until they both ran out of breath.

"Are you prepared for this?" Nagito asked, panting.

"Yeah... Are you?" Jokune asked, looking up at Nagito, who had stood up so that his back was facing Jokune.

"Yeah..." Nagito said.

Jokune slid off the bed, kneeling down in front of where Nagito was standing.

"Do you want me to undo it for you?" Nagito asked.

Jokune shook his head and unzipped Nagito's jeans.

He then blushed when he saw how big Nagito's cock was through the underwear.

"It's bigger than I thought... At least 11 inches..." Jokune said, biting his lip lustfully as he pulled Nagito's boxers down, his pale fingers trailing on Nagito's tan skin.

Nagito moaned a bit as his cock was revealed.

Jokune licked his lips hungrily.

"Exactly how long I thought... 11 inches." Jokune said, putting the tip in his mouth.

Nagito moaned a little as Jokune bobbed his head, first slow, then faster.

After about 5 minutes, when Jokune had almost the whole thing in his mouth, Nagito grabbed his hair and pushed his member further in Jokune's humming mouth.

After 2 more minutes and very loud moans from both Jokune and Nagito...

"JOKUNE!!! WATCH OUT!!! IM GONNA-" Nagito started but was interrupted by a warm fluid making it's way down Jokune's throat.

Jokune slowly removed the cock from his mouth, pushing Nagito on the bed.

"What else is there?" Nagito asked, seeing Jokune's horny grin.

"Fuck me in the ass, I have lube in my left drawer..." Jokune said, shyly biting his lip and taking off his shirt.

Nagito got up slowly, looking in the left drawer and was surprised by what else was in there.