Chapter 1:~When we meet again~

Legolas felt a little bit nervous of meeting his father again. And he slowly entered his father's throne room. "Adar?,"He asked slowly. And Thranduil turned to his son, "Oh, ion nín! You're back!," And he hugged his son tightly, "It's good to have you home again,"

Legolas & Gimli, Aragorn and Faramir rode through the woods. "It's unusually quiet. Something is coming,"Legolas said. And they got off their horses and walked into the woods. It had been a year since Elora disappeared on her horse. And Legolas had started realising how much he was missing her.
Suddenly, they got caught up in net. "What is this!? No one catches a dwarf!,"Gimli grumbled angrily. And a familiar Elleth showed up. "It's been a long time!,"Elora smiled teasingly. "Elora?,"Legolas asked confused but in happiness. And Elora freed them from the net before she knocked them out.

Legolas woke up some hour later in a cave. His hands were tied and he saw Elora and the others sitting by the fire eating. "Elora, why did you leave?,"Legolas asked confused. And Elora sighed, "Because I needed to get away. To erase my feelings for you," And Legolas looked at her confused, "You loved me?," And Elora sighed, "But then I find out the truth about us. Why we feel that we have a bound," And she went over to him and Legolas stood up. "Elora, what truth?,"Legolas asked confused. And Elora swallowed, "We are siblings. I'm your big sister. Thranduil is my father as well. Shalendra was my mother as she was yours," And Legolas swallowed, "Elora, since we met, you've been like a sister to me. That you really are my sister is more precious to me than anything in the world," And Elora smiled and cut him loose. And Legolas immediately hugged her tightly and Elora started crying in his arms. "I'll never leave you again, I promise,"Legolas whispered to her. And everyone else smiled at the two newfound siblings.
Elora hugged her brother tightly back and Legolas gave her a kiss on the head. She was home.