!!The Introduction!!

Y/N POV:-

As soon as I was done with my mission, I heard a voice right behind me and with the click of guns I knew they are aiming me. 

"Who ever you are drop your weapon and turn around!!" but I immediately recognized the starky tone. T'Challa always talks about these people and have shown me some of their videos so I recognized them right away. 

I just slightly turned my head and smirked on that starky voice, then I turned around and I saw them all armed and aiming right at me they were confused but there was this man whom T'Challa has never mentioned to me, he was mysterious to me, he had a metal arm and right now I could feel his gaze roaming all over my body.

I met his eyes, those eyes could just kill anyone if they want to.... that stare.... I never met anyone with such stare I have seen the lust stare, the revenge stare,  the haters gaze but this gaze was something else and I know it was my beauty so, I just smirked at him and he broke the eye contact.

Before I could introduce myself T'Challa came in and approached me, "As expected , you did a great job Princess!" I hate it when he calls me princess we grew up together but he always addresses me so formally. 

Tony interrupted  us "Care to explain what is going on!" T'Challa turned and gave a small introduction to them, as soon as he finished talking I thought its my cue to go talk for myself now. 

"Its a pleasure meeting you all, I am Y/n" I said. 

"Hello y/n , I am Natasha but you can call me Nat. " she said with the warmest smile. I smiled back at her.

"Hello y/n, I am Steve Rogers, Captain America." Steve said. I smiled back at him.

"Hi y/n, I am Tony Stark, Iron Man." Tony said. 

"Hi! Whatssup, I am Clint." He said with a smirk trying to be cool but was totally making it awkward.

"Hello Clint" I said with a awkward smile. "Clint stop making her awkward, you are clearly failing in trying to be stud." Tony said in a "I am so done" voice. "Oh you shut up what do you know." I laughed seeing them bickering like kids.

Then my eyes landed at the mysterious metal arm man who was apparently looking at me, as I met his eyes he said  "Hello y/n, I am James Buchanan Barnes, you can call me Bucky" he gave me a slight smile and its was so beautiful I got caught in it, not only his smile but his voice was so fascinating. I him back a warm smile and said "Its a pleasure meeting you bucky."

"Well I contacted the S.H.I.E.L.D. and they are here to take care of the hostages but y/n how did you came to know about these people and this place, when I saw it yesterday it disappeared and it was hard for tony and Bruce to track this place how did you come here." Steve said.

"Steve, this kid just fought 20 men alone let her rest a bit. " Nat said.

"Yeah , your right Nat, y/n you should come with us to the avengers compound. There you can rest as well as give us details on this case so that we are prepared for future. " Tony said.

"Yes princess, you should go with them, right now you shouldn't come to back to kingdom that would be better for you " T'Challa said and I knew what he was talking about I sighed remembering what is happening back at my home and with all that I just wanna be anywhere away from my home  so I just gave him a nod and joined the avengers to their Quinjet.