!!My Story!!

Bucky POV:

I knew Y/n needed someone to listen not to tell her everything is going to be alright. I came near her and held her hand and said "I am here to listen."

We sat on a bench and I waited for her to start her story but I could clearly see her struggling  telling her story, so I put her hands in mine and said "Take your time I am always going to be by your side to listen." I gave her a warm smile and she took a deep breathe and started.

Y/N POV:

I am the second born of King Adalric, I have a elder brother named Prince Juan. My mother passed away when I was little. Prince Juan was the most loving person of all, our father was mostly out on war, lookout and tours concurring enemy states with T'challa s Father, but I never missed him that much because Prince Juan always was a fatherly figure to be. Protecting me, Loving me dearly ...... with him around I never knew the meaning of loneliness. 

From a teen he put his mindset in becoming the next king to the throne... as time passed by he started going out to learn more and that time my dad used to spend talking about kingdom, about mom, some ruling strategies but I was never interested in them, I just wanted to spend time with him as much as I can. I and Prince Juan shared a special brother-sister bond that was so strong that was hard to be broken, but I guess destiny had other plans.

It was the day when the next king was going to be crowned, every one knew it was going to be my brother , Prince Juan as I am girl and he the only boy of the king. We all were very excited, I was standing just beside him, happy for him. 

Our Sacred deity, Asad The Lion comes to crown the king of our kingdom by giving the scratch on the  arm of king and passing his power to the king. As he arrived everybody bowed out to him, my brother walked towards him and got on one knee for the crown but our deity walked passed him. 

Everybody was in confusion, until our deity came and stood in front of me. I was so confused but he looked me in eyes and don't know what got into me, I got on my knees in front of him. He scratched my arm with my arm dripping blood he transferred his power into my blood.

As our deity met my father's eyes, who was still in confusion but as soon as he met deities eyes knew what he had to do, he brought the crown and crowned me and announced

"Hail to your Queen, Queen Y/n"