Chapter Six

Point of View: Akuma 

   Everything I saw... just reminded me of the past, with him just laying there. His typical leafy hair disheveled and crimson, his face bruised with a nice shiner on his right eye, his hands bloodied -for once with someone else's blood-, and his school shirt completely burned away. His back was face up towards the night sky,  the day was nice and bright but now the stars are masked by clouds with none of their grand radiance being able to intrude through the unrelenting barrier. I gently make my way over to the passed-out boy, his back rising and falling in a smooth rhythm that goes off with little hitches once and a while. I grab my phone and look at the saved contacts and scroll down. Where the fuck is that damn number of that damn Mystic bitch! Fuck can you stop screaming in my head Mazoku, I'm searching for it! Abruptly all the yelling in my head ceases, looking through my phone a second time I see the number labeled; Mystic. I promptly dial the number and wait, on the third bell she picks up.

"Hello?" Her raspy voice commands the speakers in my phone.

"Hey, I need a favor," I say in a simple monotone manner.

"What type, because we both know I'm not that sort of gal to call for that type of thing," her manner changes quickly from intrigue to flirtatious.

"I'll send you the coordinates, just get here fast," I reply not even mentioning her comments.

"Wait, are you serious?! I was joking-" I end the call promptly after. Don't lead her on like that Kuma, she is a nice lady. That nice lady is still a villain, Akai.

  This is gonna take a bit, isn't it? As much as I don't want it to, it probably will. I look around for a nice place to lay low next to his unconscious body, I spot a small open space next to a wall for back support and take a seat there. He's only about two feet in front of me but I can help and sit there making sure his breathing stays reasonably even. I haven't seen his face but I still know who it is lying there, I can still remember the uniform he dons and the inseparable forest green hair. It's all too surreal, isn't it Kuma? Yeah, it is Akai. What the hell did he get into to get that many burns and cuts? I think we all know that answer, don't we? I look to his hands, they're still balled into fists with blood dried to them. At least he didn't take his shit anymore.

   I just sat there looking at him, the minutes just blew by until I heard an even pair of footsteps coming towards us in a hurry. I look to my left and see Mystic with another person in the distance. Guys, would you please put up the mask? Just as asked I feel the liquid flow from the top of my forearms. The liquid slowly moved up the arms, around my neck, and then to my face seemingly instantaneously forming a silver mask on my face. My mask is modest a full facemask with the only openings being the eye holes and tiny holes by my nose to breathe. As they got closer I could make out more of the details of them, Mystic wore a simple blue sweater and jeans. The individual with her wore a black sweater and baggy grey sweatpants. As they came closer it looked like the person next to her was a man, maybe in their mid-twenties, with silverish grey hair and dark ruby red eyes. Their glow of the soul was a dark red with small patches of purple. I don't like him, his soul is angry. What too similar to yours? I don't like that he is angry and broken, that's always a dangerous combination. As they finally reached the area I can hear them bickering, Mystic's voice a silky and bouncy clearness to it, and the man's voice came off as dry and rough with tons of rasp. The man was also skinny with little muscle mass apparent, even with the hoodie. I could also see his eyes now more clearly, a feature I needed to fully utilize my quirk. All the basic information surrounding the glowing soul, his quirk, age, name both his real and now common name, and counters to the quirk. His information was simple:
Name: Tenko Shimura aka Tomura Shigaraki
Age: 21
Quirk: Decay- It works by him setting all five fingers on a surface causing it to destroy the surface, by turning it to ash completely over a rather short period.
Weakness/ Downsides: Cannot decay any liquid or any material that the molecules are in a non-solid form. Quirk suppressant cuffs are usable to stop his quirk.