3

They both sat across from me as I ate my hangover curing food while they just drank their drinks and watched as well as listened to me as I just talked endlessly.

"Sorry i'm talking your two's ears off with my boring stories" I say once I finished my story about falling off a horse.

"No your not at all" Herman says

"Your only saying that in hope i'll still sleep with you and tats here" I replied gesturing between the two of them.

"Honestly your not boring.your stories are very entertaining." Happy says

"Shall we split?" I asked as I stood up and paid the bill.

"I was gonna get that" Herman says

"I was joking about you buying me food. I can doing" I tell him

"Next time its on me."

"Oh there's gonan be a next time?"

We walked out the door and they climbed on their bikes and I climbed on behind Happy and held on.

He grinned widely before he replied

"Definitely" he says

"Tell you what when we get intimate and you make me cry in pleasure then you'll get the next time."

" deal."

I told Happy where to go once we pulled out of the diner's parking lot with Herman behind us.

My night and life changed that night when I took them both inside of me as they had me moaning, begging, and crying for more.

I felt for once that things were gonna go how'd I'd foolishly dream when I was younger and was always thinking about relationships or watching rom-com.