15

After getting cleaned up I sat on the couch waiting for Koz and Hap to come home so I can share the news.

While I waited I ordered take out and made a grocery list since the fridge was practically empty.

Once I finished and put the list on the fridge Hap and Koz walked through the door.

"He baby" Koz greets

"Hi little momma" Hap says

I smiled and pecked them both on the lips.

"Hello handsomes" I greeted

"What have you been up to today?" Koz asked

"Well you two know how lately i've been honry as hell for you both?" I asked

The both smirked as they sat before me.

"Yea we do" Hap finally answers

I went to reply but the doorbell rang so I went to check to see who it was before I opened it and paid the delivery driver and took the food before closing the door and locking it.

I placed the food before them and took a seat.

Well I went to my doctor's for a full check up and they ran a blood test to see if there was anything going on. Well when the doctor came back in the room she told me that all of the results for my blood work came back negative but one. Which I about freaked out in panic thinking I had some disease or cancer or something but with the smile she had on her face it would have been fucked up if she was happy to know I was sick."

I placed the food out and moved the bag before I got up and grabbed the two little envelopes and placed it before Koz and Hap.

"This is the test that came back positive" I tell them gesutring to the envelopes.

They looked from me to each other then at the envelopes.

"Go on" I tell them

They both picked up the envelopes and took their time opening them. When they pulled the ultrasound pictures out I sat there eating as I watched their faces.

"Is this for real?" Koz asked

"Yea it is" I anwsered

"But we were careful" Hap says

" apparently something was broken or fucked up" I replied

Koz started smiling as he looked at the picture while Hap kept his signature blank emotion less face.

Koz stood up pulled me into his arms and kissied me.

"I wanan marry you right now. Will you marry me?" He asked

I smiled

"What no engament jsut right to marragie?" I asked

"Its not like we are new to dating" he says

"After a year in tacom I'd sa not" I reply

"So its that a yes?" he asked

"Do you have a ring?"

"Not right now but I'll buy you one."

"Do that then re-ask me."

He smiled and ksised me again before pulling me into a hug.

"I'm so excited to be able to expericne this with you and be able to go through all of this with you" he says.

"It will be one hell of a ride."

"It will be worth it after nine months" or however months left" he says

"Eight sicne I'm a full month" I replied

He walked over and grabbed Happy's shoulders and pulled him into a hug.

"Dude how are you not happy we are to be dads?" he questioned as He puled back and looked at Happy who still showed no emotion.

" I mean yea the condoms fucked up and didnt do their job but its ok. I mean we love this woman and she's carrying our baby or babies" Koz says

"If you're not happy about this happening I dont know what to tell you apart from this baby or babies will not be aborted so do even think it."