4

A year passed since that eventful night. since then I've been seeing them both and been sleeping with them both.

Last week they had to go outta town for work that would keep them away for a week in a half.

So I've kept myself busy with work and spending time with Mals when she's not busy with her boyfriend she met at the party.

"Ok so you mean to tell me that while I'm seeing one dude. Just one you got two, and they are away for a week in a half for work?" she asked

"Yeah that's what I'm telling you. And honestly I never thought I'd get one guy much less two. Heck that night I was just talking with Herman then when we went to leave Happy stopped us and asked if he could come and thats wehn I confess one of my intimate dream and we've been doing it since then up till they had to leave."

"You lucky bitch" Mals says

I chuckled as I shook my head as she sat there pouting before she threw her fry at my face which I caught with my mouth.

"Share the deets" she says

"Not happening. This southerner isn't yapping" I replied

She tried puppy eyes to get me to budge.

"That won't work hunny bun."

"Do you keep in contact with them at least?"

"I dont wanna disturb their work."

She rolled her eyes.

"They said they were working. I'm not gonan interfere with it."

"You can call and leave sweet messages for them to let them know that you're thinking of them and miss them."

"Your gonna be gettin me all mushy and emotional."

She laughed and said no more as we continued our lunch before my phone went off.

"Hello" I greet

"Hey its Herman" they say

"Oh my soldier boy" I replied

"Yea" he says

"How are you and my tatts?" I asked

"We are coming back tonight, which is why I'm calling we all three need to talk and its very important that this talk happens tonight." he says

"Alright when and where will we be meeting up?" I asked

My mind ran wild with different scenarios of what was going on and what could happen.

"I'll call or Happy will when we get fully in town and go from there" he says

"Alright well, I will talk to you both then."

"Bye" he says

I hung up and pocketed my phone.

"You ok?" Mals asked

"Yea I'm ok" I replied

"Dont wanna talk about it?"

"I dont know whats to talk about. My mind is popping so many different things in my head I cant grasp one long enough to do anything with."

She says no more as we split the bill and leave.

Once I'm in my room I sit on the floor with my back against the bed as I stare off blankly and my mind makes up the scenarios.