26

Momma Lowman and Liz stayed with us for a whole week before they headed back home. 

The guys went back to dealing with club matters while I took the twins with me to my business and had them in my office with me as I went over the paperwork as they rested in their cots.

"Knock.. knock." 

I looked up and would've sqealed had it not been for my babies sleeping. I jumped up and tackled Mals in a hug.

"How are you darling?" she asked

"eh..." I replied,

"after pregnancy body hate?" 

I nodded my head

"it took a hell of a long time to get you back to loving yourself the first time. but now you have your hubbies to help you." she says

"they don't know," I tell her

She sits down and just looks at me as I take a seat back at my desk.

"Why not?"

"I don't wanna hear the typical guy reply when they tell their girl she isn't fat, ugly, etc." I replied

She sighed

"Have you all not been intimate?" 

"I'm not in the clear and besides I don't see us doing it with the lights on or daylight."

"Hunny you gotta talk with them so they can help."

I closed my eyes nodding.

"I know."

"But you won't cause you think they'll give you bullshit about how beautiful you are, how sexy you are, how you carried their babies inside you for nine months, and stretch marks are just a reminder?" 

"correct."

"So you plan to avoid all forms of intimacy till you feel confident in your body?"

"I hope things will change in two weeks when I'll be cleared."

We changed topics and just talked like we did while I was living with her in Washington.

When I started to gather my things she helped me place Theo and Reigh in their carrier before she picked up Theo's and carried him out while I carried out Reigh's as I locked my office up and walked out telling my workers by and waving to some of the customers.

"So how long you staying?" I asked

"I am actually moving here" she says

"Really?" I asked

"yea I got a house not to far from yours" she says

I smiled.

"its so good to have you around. so now I wont be lonely."

"your never lonely Leiliah" she says

"I mean without my bestie" I replied

"Oh well yea duh" she says

I chuckled as we locked the carries in place before I hugged Mal's telling her I'll follow her to her place then we'd go pick up some grub.

After we dropped her car off at her place I took her out for lunch.

"Dev is living here with me, he went to surprise his brother" Mals says

"how are things between the two of you?" I asked

"engaged," she says

"No way. when and how?"

She went into detail with when and how he popped the question as we climbed out of the car and grabbed the carriers taking them inside.

"Awe that's so cute" I gushed

"Yea, he's an amazing man who I cant wait to marry," she says

"have you been planning?" I asked,

"somewhat time I can get his input."

I shook my head.

"I was practically pulling Koz's and Happy's teeth just to get help which never happened so Gemma helped me.  

"well, then you can help me."

"Sure we will go over what you got so far and go from there."

Having Mals here with me was like a breath of fresh air. I had someone here that I'd known all my life and who understood things that I never had to verbally talk about. she knew me so well that I never had to utter a word for her to know what was going on.