Forrest's Birthday

"Happy birthday Forrest, old buddy!" Myles loudly patted Forrest on the back. "You're now seventeen years old!"

"But I'm already seventeen," Forrest said. "Don't you mean eighte—"

"Time doesn't flow that fast in this universe!" Myles said. "We're still in the first semester of freshman year of high school but the comic's been going on for years now!"

"What comi—"

"Kenny, what the fuck is wrong with your boyfriend?" Robin asked.

"I took him to therapy but his therapist now needs his own therapist," Kenny shrugged. "For the sake of my own sanity, I stopped questioning things as much,"

"Squeak," Better Forrest was sitting on his brother, Grape's, shoulder.

"Now let's look at some Forrest Lee fanarts!" Myles took out his phone and immediately cringed. "WHY THE HELL ARE THERE SO MANY FANARTS OF ME AND FORREST!? WE NEVER GAVE OFF THAT KIND OF VIBE! OH MY GOD! THERE'S NSFW! WTF!?"

"Says the guy who ships me with Wolf," Grape muttered.

"Okay, we finally got past all that Me X Forrest fanarts," Myles said after a few minutes of scrolling. "Okay, good. The only Forrest ships that I'm seeing now are either Forrest X OC or Forrest X Robin,"

"Myles, why the fuck are you at my house?" Forrest sighed. "We're no longer friends,"

"Fine," Myles took out a birthday cake out of thin air and slammed it into Forrest's face. "Happy birthday you traitorous motherfucker!"

"Squeak, squeak!" Better Forrest threw a cupcake at Forrest too.

"Okay, we're leaving now," Kenny dragged his boyfriend out the door. "Come on Myles, let's go,"

"Grape, we'll pick you up in a couple hours!" Myles called.

"Squeak, squeak!" Better Forrest waved to his brother.

Forrest managed to wipe a majority of the cake off of his face. "Should I be concerned about the ten presents Myles gave me?"

"It's probably not something dangerous since Grape's here," Robin said. "He wouldn't want to hurt Grape,"

Forrest reluctantly opened the first box and was hit by a whirlwind of glitter while a recording saying "Happy birthday motherfucker" played on loop.

Happy Birthday Forrest Lee!