Wait For Summer

TOP TAE
BOTTOM KOOK

ENJOY!

____________________________________

NO ONE pov:

Taehyung let out a sigh of comfort laying his head on his lover's lap. He hugged his lover's waist and snuggled to him.

"I missed you kookie..." Taehyung said as he pecked one of Jungkook's hands.

"I missed you too Taetae..." Jungkook replied running his hands through his lover's soft, brown locks.

"Its not the same you know..." Taehyung intertwined their fingers.

Jungkook remained silent . It's not like he can say anything. He also didn't want to end up like this but....well we all know fate.

It wasn't his choice. It never was. It wasn't his choice when his father kicked him out of their house when he came out as gay. It wasn't his choice to be weak. It wasn't his choice to embrace death. It wasn't his choice to die and leave his lover. But he had to.

The silence continued for a few minutes more. Both were now comfortable with it. Jungkook was massaging Taehyung's scalp softly with his fingers, playing with his brown locks occasionally. He hummed a song. He sang all the words softly. His voice sweet as ever, smooth like honey. It was a special song.

It was their song.

"Cause nothing can ever,
                                       ever replace you

Nothing can make me feel like you do

     You know there's no one,
                                                I can relate to

And know we won't find a love  
                                              that's so true ,

    There's nothing like us...
                  Nothing like you and me,

          Together through the storm..."

Jungkook continued humming as the mild cold wind blew past them. The atmosphere was calm like them

"I should go now Tae...." Jungkook spoke softly after finishing the song.

Taehyung let out a sigh and said, "Just a little please..." the said male snuggled close to his lover's warmth not wanting to let it go.

Jungkook let out a shaky breath as he felt the wind blow. It's cold. Of course it will be winter was on it's way after all.

"Bye love...wait for the it ok?" Jungkook pressed his lips with Taehyung's soft ones for a mere second before fading into the thin air.

"No please..." Taehyung mumbled. He didn't want to let his lover go. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, taking in the dying scent of Jungkook.

He opened his eyes only to find himself laying on the lonely bench. There was no Jungkook. He was gone. And he will have to wait to meet him again.

And he will wait...

Taehyung got up from the bench. Looking up at the sky he felt the temperature suddenly dropping. He looked up at the grey-ish sky almost sad like himself.

Then a soft feather like piece came from the sky and landed on his hand. It was the first snowfall of the year. And the fourth winter he had spent without Jungkook's warmth. But it was okay...he will wait. Like always.

Taehyung looked at the snowflake in his hand, the corners of his lips formed a small smile.

He started walking down the road covered in light snow. He will wait for them to be covered in cherry blossoms. He will wait for his love. He hopped through the way to his home. He took out the key and opened the door.

Before entering he looked at the sky for the last time.

"I will wait for Summer" This time he was happy. His infamous boxy smile on show.

♡♡End♡♡
__________________________________

I hope y'all liked this. I know it was short.

Have a good day/night.💜