I'm Coming pt.2

Here's the 2nd part:
Enjoy!

_____________________________________

Now Jungkook couldn't control his tears. He bit his lips harshly trying to control his tears. He quickly ran off from the office and drove off to their house.

Taehyung was shocked . He tried to stop Jungkook.

Taehyung: "Jungkook please stop just listen to me." But Jungkook had already left the building .

Taehyung immediately got out if the building and started driving towards his house.( yes They have 2 cars)

He reached their house and started calling for Jungkook. But he didn't get any response. Finally he went towards their room and found the door locked.

Taehyung:"Jungkook...please open the door. I can explain please. Don't do anything stupid..please open the door ." He said while knocking the door loudly.

On the other hand

Jungkook was crying very badly
His eyes were swollen.His lips had a bruise mark from earlier. He was clenching his chest with with his hand which was now aching badly.

Jungkook's mind: 'Why..why did you do this to me. I loved you. I can't bear this pain any more.
But I shouldn't be weak in front of a cheater. ' He thought as he harshly wiped his tears.

3rd person pov:

His head was badly aching with all the crying. He got up from his bed and went towards the attached bathroom . He splashed some fresh water in his face and dried it.

After that he came back to the room and took a pill and drank some water. After that he took a deep breath and opened the door with a fake sweet smile.

Taehyung pov:

I was banging on the door for almost half and hour and he still wasn't opening it. Then I hear a click sound of door opening. I Saw Jungkook staring at me sweetly. As if nothing happened.

Taehyung : "Jungkook , I am sorry please give me a chance to explain-" I couldn't complete my words as Jungkook cut me.

Jungkook:"Why are are you sorry Taehyung?what happened" he said making the most innocent face ever. I was 'Taeshook'.

Taehyung:" Jungkook I know you are doing this intentionally. Please forgive me. I'm very sorry."
He furrowed his brows and said
" Why should I forgive you if you haven't done any thing huh? You must be tired. Go freshen up I'll set the dinner." Saying that he left downstairs.

Taehyung's mind:'Has he gone insane? Why is he behaving like nothing happened? I don't know why but seeing the pain in his eyes my heart was aching. Do I love him? ' his train of thoughts was cut by Jungkook who was shouting from the kitchen.

Jungkook:"Taehyung , come quickly I'm heating the food"

Taehyung :" Coming." I shouted back.

I left my thoughts and went to our shared room .( btw he was standing at the door of their room the whole time :D )

I went into the room. I saw that everything was perfect. I mean I saw nothing by which I can tell that he cried . I mean the bedsheets were neatly spread and stuff. I went towards our attached bathroom and took a quick shower.

3rd person pov:

After taking a quick shower he wore his a white tshirt and a pair of sweatpants. After that he went downstairs and saw that food was already served. He looked at Jungkook who was humming a tune and brought two glasses of water for them.

But this time it felt different to Taehyung this time he wasn't annoyed by Jungkook's voice. Instead he found it heavenly, beautiful and soothing.

Then they both started to eat their dinner . Jungkook was feeling very weak. Although he continued to ask Taehyung some daily questions as if nothing happened. Which the other answered with a confused look.

Jungkook : " Taehyung , how was your day?" Taehyung was fully
Confused or feeling guilty you can say.

Taehyung:" Ummm...it was good"

Jungkook : "That's good. Btw did you like the food?" He asked with a fake smile.

Taehyung: "Yes, it's very good Jungkook. I didn't know that you cooked so good."

Jungkook pov:

Jungkook's mind: 'I know because you never ate at home in these 2 years. I also know that you would always throw the lunch that I used to give you .'

FLASHBACK

Jungkook pov:

Its been one month of our marriage but my Taetae doesn't eat at home. He only eats the lunch which give him in his office. Soon I reached his office and all the employees began to greet me .

Then I saw Tae's assistant who snatched the lunch from me and walked away quickly. Usually I leave the building as soon as his assistant gets the food . But that day an employee came to me and started praising my beauty and how lucky her boss is to get me.

I am a shy person so I quickly turned my gaze towards the other side . As the whole building was made of glass I saw the reflection of Tae taking the lunch from his assistant. I smiled a little. But then I saw that after taking the lunch. He threw it in the dustbin.

I became very sad. Tears started forming in my eyes. The employee noticed it and asked.

Jisoo : " Sir why are you crying?" She said with a worried expression

Jungkook : " Oh its nothing noona, just something got into my eyes." I already came to know that she was older than me.

Jisoo:" Oh.. anyways sir I have yo go back to work. Nice meeting you."

Jungkook : "Me too noona, I should also go home ". I said and left from there.

Flashback END

3rd person pov:

Taehyung: " Jungkook...hello! Earth to Jungkook." He snapped in front of Jungkook's face as he saw that he was lost in his thoughts.

Jungkook:"Huh!....umm Thank you. I'm glad you liked it."

Then they finished their remaining dinner in silence.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So this was the 2nd part of this story hope you like this. There's only one part left.💜

Bye.

Till next time.

Have a good day/night.💜💜💜