Love Me [1]

𝙏𝙊𝙋 𝙏𝘼𝙀
𝘽𝙊𝙏𝙏𝙊𝙈 𝙆𝙊𝙊𝙆

𝙀𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮~

______

"Hello bun."

"Hello Tae, I have something important to tell you..can you come at my home?"

"Ofc, bun I also have something to tell you too! I coming in 5 mins okay!!?"

"Yeah okie Bye!"

"Bye bun!"

Today, Junkook is going to confess his love to his Bestest Friend Taehyung. They are best friends since kindergarten. They are in separable, people who don't know them often think them as couples. But they are friends.

"Finally! Let me just check the card one last time." He began reading the words in the cards written out loud. The card was decorated with a drawing of Tata and Cooky cuddling each other.

"Hi Taetae!                                                      
             Don't you dare make fun of my words. You know I'm not the best with words. OK jokes aside, I want to tell you the I LOVE YOU. I don't know how it        happened..but I love you a lot. I know 
you also love me Taetae. I Love You so
much..."
                                       - Your Bun

He heard a *ding dong* as he finished reading the letter. He quickly folded the card and put it in his pocket and opened the door with a sweet bunny smile.

"Hello Tae!!"

"Hello bun! I have something very important to tell you." Taehyung said as they both came inside the house.

"You say first"

"No you

"You"

"You"

"Argh ok ok , I'll say first." Taehyung said giving up.

"S-so bun...I wanted to say that I love Jimin." Taehyung said with a  blushing face.

"W-what?" Jungkook's whole world shattered. His biggest nightmare came true. His chest clenched around his heart, tears threatening to fall.

"Aren't you happy bun? My crush accepted me!!" Taehyung said with a confused look.

"N-no I'm very happy Tae..very happy..." Jungkook tried not to cry. He couldn't see Taehyung with anyone besides him. From kindergarten they have been together as best friends. They treat each others as lovers. Take care of each other. Although Jungkook is bratty but still Taehyung spoils him. Takes care of him as if he is the most precious thing in the whole world.

"Now bun you were telling something? Tell me what is it?" Taehyung asked

"Uhm...its nothing Tae..its not important." Jungkook replied.

"Oh okie then Bye bun! I'm taking Jimin on a date!"

"O-h ok bye have fun."

With that Taehyung left from there. Jungkook ran towards his bedroom and locked the door. He buried his face in the pillow and began sobbing. The pain he is feeling is unbearable. One thing was running in his mind.

"Why can't you love me Tae..."

Next Day---------

Jungkook was not in the mood to go to school or more like he didn't want to face Taehyung. After getting a tattoo on his face with Jin's pan, he decided to go.

Jungkook was waiting outside the school for his best friend as Taehyung
and he and Taehyung always went to their classes together.

After waiting for 15 minutes, the school bell rang. Jungkook gave a last glance at the road and ran to his class.

He ran as first as he could. As he was about to enter....the teacher entered first.

"Mr. Jeon!! Why are you late!!? Detention for 1 hour after class."

"I'm very sorry sir...it won't happen again.." Jungkook apologised hanging his head low.

"Now go and sit."

Jungkook lifted his head only to see that Taehyung was already in the class and Jimin was sitting beside him, which was Jungkook's place. He felt a pang in his heart knowing that Taehyung came early and didn't even call him or picked him up.

He slowly made his way to the back of the class and sat down.

Taehyung noticed that Jungkook got detention because of him. He almost forgot about his bun but his thoughts were cut off when Jimin snapped in front of him.

"What are you thinking Tae?"

"Nothing chim, let's focus on class yeah?"

With that he averted their attention to the teacher.

During the while lesson Jungkook was only staring at Vmin who were laughing and touching each other. Jungkook's eyes teared up. His TaeTae didn't wait for him hell he didn't even spare a glance at him. His heart was hurting badly.

Have a good day/night. <333333