Your Heart

Angst.

Sad ending.

Hope you enjoy :)

_______________♤________________

No one POV:

"Mr. Kim please take these flowers and chocolate" Jungkook said with a wide bunny smile.

"Why do you always come and annoy me!!? No one asked you to waste your money over me and don't come near me you are disgusting!!" Taehyung scrunched his nose at the younger.

"O-oh I'm sorry Mr.Kim but please take these. And yeah I Love You."

"Why don't you understand!? I don't love you. Geez, have you looked at yourself, I'm a CEO of a company for fucks sake!. Please leave it's been 5 fcking years since you are bugging me!" Taehyung said in an annoyed tone as he took the flowers and chocolates.

"Its isn't 5 years tho. 4 years, 11 months 28 days and 6 hours to be exact!" Jungkook said as he looked at his watch.

"Ughhh you're crazy!! JUST LEAVE!" Taehyung said as he went from there.

"I'm only crazy for you my love." Jungkook mumbled to himself as he saw Taehyung's figure disappearing.

Yes, its been nearly 5 years since Jungkook's one sided love story began. Jungkook loves the older very much. In spite of being very poor, he always skips his meals just to buy Taehyung beautiful flowers and high quality chocolates. His parents died when he was only 13 leaving the poor boy in this cruel world.

Even after so many hardships , Jungkook still manages to put the brightest bunny smile in front of all. He is very kind. He loves to help all.

After Taehyung's figure disappeared from his sight he let out a sigh and began to walk towards his University.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Next Day

"Doctor how is my mom!!?? Is she ok? Please tell something!!"

" We're very sorry Mr. Kim but you mom's heart is not working well. We need to do a heart transplant immediately. But-"

"But what doctor!!?? Don't worry about money just proceed with the operation! Please save my mom doctor please!" Taehyung said being a crying mess and begging the doctor.

"No Mr.Kim it isn't about money. It's that we don't have a heart to transplant. Search for a heart as soon as possible. Money can't save her now." The doctor said and left from there with a sad face leaving Taehyung who was already on the floor crying his heart out.

Taehyung was devastated. He only had his mother in his family. After sometime of crying , he decided to take a walk to the park.

He sat in a bench in the park while looking at the little kids playing happily. He was lost, sad and frustrated. It will be a shame if he couldn't save his mother despite having everything.

Suddenly a certain bunny boy came to him.

"Good Afternoon Mr. Kim! Here take these flowers and chocolates." Jungkook said with his usual bunny smile.

"GET LOST FROM HERE! I DON'T NEED YOUR FUCKING FLOWERS AND STUPID CHOCOLATES!!"

"Please-"

"I don't need anything from you. Besides, you have nothing to give me!! Tell me what can you give me. I have everything you don't even have money to eat!! THEN WHAT WILL YOU GIVE ME HUH!!?? TELL!!?" Taehyung said and snatched all the chocolates and flowers from Jungkook and threw then on the ground harshly and crushed them with his feet.