My Light

TOP KOOK
BOTTOM TAE

Enjoy!💓

____________________________________

Jungkook pov:

Its spring, surroundings full of flowers blooming with love. I am sitting on a park bench watching couples and kids sharing love and enjoying the season. It's been really long since my husband died...two months to be exact. I still remember the time doctors stopped telling us "wait for a few days more".

Flashback

"Kook when I will be able to run again.. you know I feel useless like this. I just want to run and do all the silly things together. We were such a silly couple weren't we?". He was sitting on his bed twirling his beautiful blonde curls. Even after illness he is still the beautiful little boy I fell in love with.

"Yes my dear. So you must hurry and get well quickly." I said pecking his chubby cheeks.

It is evening, and I sit by the same bed, with the same face turned towards me. My pretty husband's. We have been silent but there was a smile on his face. I have now stopped carrying him downstairs for food. He lives in our room all day.

"Kook!"

"My love!" I chuckled replying at the same tone.

"I want to see Taehyung your best friend!"

"As you wish dear, I'll call him tomorrow to come here ok?"

"Yeah."
.

.

.

.

.

I called Taehyung, he came immediately to our house. It is evening now. Me and Taehyung have sat with my husband all day, talking together.

The doctors told me he won't live long. I do not want to believe it.

"We've been very happy my dear."

I went downstairs as my hubby wanted to talk to Taehyung alone.
I am sitting by the fireplace as Yeontan, our pet dog which was gifted by Taehyung was licking my foot.

I saw Taehyung come out of the room to downstairs.
That face, so full of sorrow, that rain of tears in those beautiful almond eyes of his, that silent appeal to me...I knew it was over.
My husband was gone.

It is over. Darkness came before my eyes, for a time all things are blotted out of my remembrance.

Flashback end.

Still jk pov:

I was lost in my thoughts when a sudden figure came before me.

"Kookie!"

I looked up to see my beautiful friend, Taehyung looking nothing but adorable in his floral dress. Well he always does.

"Hi Tae! How are you?" My mood was happy once again by seeing that boxy smile.

"My mom was asking if you would like to join us for dinner. Will you?"

"Of course Tae. I'd love to. Anyways how did you know that I am here??"

"Oh please Jungkook I know you like that back of my hand!" He said giggling. Oh how much I love those cute little giggles!

"Of course you do!" I agreed.

"Anyways I'm going now! I'll cook your favourite food! I'm sure you will love it! Bye Kookie!!"

"I will Tae. Bye! See you soon."