Love Me [4]

Here's the much awaited update. I'm sorry I kept yall waiting.
---------------

After giving himself a few life lessons in front of the mirror, jungkook decided to wash his tear stained face.

It was almost 5 so he quickly got ready. He didn't pay much attention to his outfit and just wore something decent and comfy.
As he was brushing his hair he hear the doorbell ring. By the time he was downstairs his mom shouted "Jungkook! Taehyungie is here."

"I'm coming" Jungkook shouted back.

He bid bye to his mom and went out with Tae. It seemed that Taehyung decided to go to the arcade to play games as he missed playing games with Jungkook.

They both awkwardly walked side by side. Had this been before  Jungkook would've taken Taehyung's hand in his own but be can't now. He has to keep his own distance.

But all the awkwardness went away as soon as they reached the arcade. They both started playing and shouting like mad kids. They both were competitive about winning the game that's why they go along the best. They played numerous amount of games. Some were won by Taehyung and the other by Jungkook. While they were playing their last game of the day A certain figure caught Taehyung's eyes.

"Wait Jungkook stop the game for a while please"

"What's it hyung?" Junglook said stopping the game.

"I think I just saw mini..." Jungkook's heart dropped. Was Taehyung going to leave him again. But-

"With sunghoon..." Taehyung trailed off.

"What the hell are you saying hyungie???"

"Chim told me he had a assignment to complete...
But here he is.." Taehyung said.

Amidst all this, only one thing Jungkook managed to get into his head. Taehyung didn't choose to come to him initially. He wanted to come with jimin but being rejected he asked Jungkook about this.

Jungkook felt as if a knife had been stabbed right in his stomach.

"I have to go Jungkook." Taehyung frantically ran off leaving Jungkook in the middle of the arcade, never once turning back.

Jungkook felt the ground under his feet growing away and his knees felt like jelly. He fell onto his knees in the arcade and stared in the ground, his eyes burning with tears of hurt and embarrassment.

How could Taehyung do this to him? Was he that lowly to him?

He collected himself and stood up. He marched towards the exit and went home.

He was walking as if his soul had left his body, as if it was just a body of bones and blood. No heart or whatsoever. He felt so dead.

Above all he felt angry. Angry on Taehyung for leaving him like that for using him and then just leaving him.

That day Jungkook swore to himself to never give himself away worthlessly.