A tale of love

This beautiful story is requested by @jinniewwh123

Thanks a lot for this idea dear💜💜

HERO AU

TOP KOOK

BOTTOM TAE

A long chapter ahead.

Enjoy!

______________♧_______________

In the world full of criminals and bad people, superheroes still exist.
Some of them have superpowers on their own, others make their will power, love, their own superpowers. One of them was Jeon Jungkook, the only human in South Korea who possessed superpowers. People think he was born with them. But his powers came into existence after a certain brunette boy came into his life.

NO ONE POV:

Jungkook woke up beside his beautiful husband snuggling close to his chest. They had been married for 4 years but nothing changed between them. Except their love which happens to grow 10 times more every minute. Being
a superhero isn't easy as he has to help dozens of people everyday. But did he complain? Not in the slightest. He has nothing to complain as long as he gets to see his baby's beautiful face.

But as it is said happiness isn't forever. The samething happened with this peaceful couple. Jungkook's enemies had come to know about his weakness.

" Good morning baby. Rise and shine~" Jungkook said as he began peppering Taehyung's face with kisses.

"Hmm,nwoo~ " Taehyung whined snuggling back to his husband's naked chest.

"Baby its past 10 wakey wakey~ otherwise your bunny won't give you kisses~" Taehyung always behaves like baby in the morning and not to mention it's the best sight for the young hero.

Hearing about kisses Taehyung quickly got up and puckered his lips towards Jungkook wanting his morning kiss.

"Aww my lil bear." Jungkook cooed and kissed Taehyung's pout softly just placing his lips over Taehyung's. Taehyung doesn't go for hot kisses. He always likes soft kisses , just enjoying the warmth of his lovely husband.

After a few mins both pull off and Jungkook Carried Taehyung to the bathroom.

"Baby fresh up ok? I'll be making our breakfast." Jungkook ruffled Taehyung's already messy hair before going downstairs.

After doing his morning routine, Taehyung went downstairs. He saw Jungkook was wearing a apron over his naked upper body. A deep blush made it's way to Taehyung's cheeks as he realised that he was drooling at his husband.

"Baby your little tummy won't fill by looking at me~ " Jungkook teased Taehyung who covered his face with his hands and sat down in the chair.

"Awww my shy baby~ Eat up! I made your favourite pancakes." Jungkook served the breakfast in two plates and sat down with Taehyung in his lap.

After eating their breakfast. Taehyung began to wash the dishes while Jungkook got a call.

"Hello,sir we found a unidentified camera outside your house. After investigating we found out that it belongs to the 'White Snakes'. It seems that it was kept for spying purposes...specially over your HUSBAND."

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING!!?? Increase the security around my house. I don't want anyone to know about my husband. I repeat NO ONE!!"

"O-ok sir we are increasing the security right away."