𝔰𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔢 9

"Are you blind?" Scaramouche sassed at the unwanted guests

"Are you blind?" Scaramouche sassed at the unwanted guests. "We're sort of in the middle of something so if you could just kindly back off-"

"It's you!" The floating fairy gasped, pointing a finger at your master. The young boy accompanying her prepared himself in a battle stance, narrowing his eyes and not letting the harbinger out of his sight.

"Um, excuse me?" The raven-head dryly questioned while crossing his arms.

The pixie was clearly the more expressive individual out of the two, doing most if not all of the talking. "Hey! Don't act like you don't remember us!" She took offence to his response, flailing her tiny arms around and kicking her feet in the air.

Judging by the look on your master's face, you could already tell he was familiar with the strangers. He sent a piercing glare to the traveler, causing him to tighten his grip on the dull sword.

Scaramouche sauntered towards the foes, leaving a comfortable gap between each party. You followed shortly behind, listening in on the conversation. "How could I forget? You and your friends got in the way of my investigation."

Was he talking about the mysterious meteorites? That investigation took place a month prior to your awakening, meaning that he recently just met them.

"Um..." The fairy awkwardly mumbled, pressing the tips of her index fingers together. "Paimon doesn't recognize you though."

The floating creature who you presumed to be named 'Paimon' was directing that message to you. Her blonde friend glanced your way, now wary of both you and your master.

Scaramouche didn't reject the idea of an introduction, his loud mouth being shut for once. Therefore, you fully faced them and clearly presented yourself. "My name is Y/n, a personal AI working for the Fatui. If you dare lay a hand on my master, the consequences of your action will result in painful death."