𝔰𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔢 14

"Whenever she starts acting more like a human and less like a robot, you bring her to me immediately

"Whenever she starts acting more like a human and less like a robot, you bring her to me immediately."

Scaramouche could hear Dottore's warning loud and clear. To be frank, it's been replaying over and over again for the past couple of hours.

After you two parted ways, the raven-head safely made his way to Mondstadt city without any complications. There, two Fatui members awaited his arrival and escorted him to the Goth Grand Hotel.

The first thing Scaramouche wanted was a nice long nap. That would be a blessing in disguise, given the circumstances.

Unfortunately, his fantasies were put on hold due to his jam-packed schedule.

The role of a harbinger had its fair share of labor and one of those difficulties included paperwork. Loads and loads of paperwork.

On his desk was a huge pile of unread forms that needed to be looked over and signed. It was depressing really, especially since he barely finished three and was seated in a dark room with the curtains barely letting in any sunlight.

Scaramouche wasn't the type to be distracted easily, mainly when it came to his duties, but his mind couldn't help but wander elsewhere.

He thought back to what happened, specifically with your 'malfunction'. Was it the right choice to go against Dottore's precaution or was it worth feeding his interest?

Even if your words of fondness wasn't meant for him to hear, the harbinger knew it was too late. He had already fallen in too deep.

Scaramouche was intrigued by your unforeseen human characteristics, despite you being an AI. He was curious about you. He wanted to learn more.

Slowly but surely, you were ascending the path of a mortal. How long would it take for your human brain to consume you whole? Only time could tell. It would definitely come back to bite him but handling repercussions wasn't a big deal. He always lived for the moment.

The raven-head was too engrossed in thought to even notice the door creaking open minutes ago.

"You're signing underneath the line."