𝔰𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔢 22

"I have a few errands to run with Kazuha

"I have a few errands to run with Kazuha. I'll see you tonight, love." Tomo called out to you from the front entrance. You were too preoccupied with your book to even comprehend his words, only responding with a quiet hum.

He waited for you to bid him a fond farewell like you always do but nothing came about. The boy immediately stopped petting the cat that had curled up near his feet, turning his head in the direction of your shared room. Still nothing.

Tomo slowly took off his shoes and made his way over to the bedroom. He quietly leaned against the doorframe, careful not to disturb you.

And there you were, resting your back against the headboard as you flipped to the next page of your novel. You felt his recognizable presence nearby and turned your head towards the door, an instant smile flashing across your face.

How does someone manage to look so stunning without even trying? He felt like the luckiest man in the world, the corners of his lips tugging upwards to return a smile.

"Is there something you need, pretty boy?" You cooed jokingly, marking the page before closing the book and putting it back on the nightstand.

"Yeah, I feel like I'm forgetting something." He said sarcastically as he scratched the side of his head, pretending to think as he walked over to you.

Your mouth curved into a frown."Is it your keys? I'm not sure where you placed them."

"No. Actually, I think you might be forgetting something." Tomo sat on the edge of your bed, his hand resting on your leg and massaging it. "And I'm not going anywhere unless you give it to me."

You weren't sure what he wanted at first but that cheeky little grin told you everything you needed to know. You rolled your eyes and drew your upper body closer to him, placing a quick kiss on his lips. "I love you. Stay safe, okay?"

His smile widened as he gave your leg a little squeeze. "Always."

"Uh, hello~?" Scaramouche was becoming irritated, repeatedly snapping his fingers in front of your face in an attempt to regain your attention. "What the hell is wrong with you?"