Chapter 5: The League of Villain's

"And that's what happened."  Izuku said.

"Woah.  So, the symbol of peace and his wife are nothing but abusive parents, huh?"  Kaminari asked.

"Well, I wouldn't say nothing but abusive.  They are still heroes who save people with a smile, but they just don't really care for quirkless people."  Izuku said.

"Why, exactly, are you telling me this?"  Kaminari asked.

"Because, I have a proposition for you."  Izuku said.

"What is it?"  Kaminari asked.

"From what I could scan, your parents kicked you from your house.  Care to explain why?"  Izuku asked.

"They, kicked me out because my quirk has a limit."  Kaminari said in a sadder tone.

"Hmm.  And, your mother is a Pro Hero.  Correct?"  Izuku asked.

"Yeah, she's a hero."  Kaminari said.

"And that's my point.  At first, I thought it was just my parents who were bad heroes.  Then, my friend told me how his hero father is abusive as well.  I found out that heroes don't care for others.  They only care about themselves and their fame.  Nothing more.  Which is why I am here.  I always thought I was meant to be a hero, but I now know that the reason I'm still alive, is to bring an end to these heroes, and help my master create a world of equality.  And that's the proposition.  Denki Kaminari, how would you like to join me and my cause?  Stop trying to join this society that has casted you out, and embrace the life of villainy."  Izuku said as he reached his hand out.

"Villainy?"  Kaminari asked, thinking about what he had said.

"Yes.  Join me, and I will give you everything that this world has been keeping from you.  Respect, peace, and true equality."  Izuku said.

Kaminari began to think about it for a second, and then decided something that would change his life forever.

"Izuku, I accept."  Kaminari said.

Izuku couldn't help but smile.  It wasn't an evil smile, but a calm, happy smile.  He had already gotten his first member, and he had only started his journey.

"Now, I have some people that I would like you to meet."  Izuku said as he put his hand on Kaminari's shoulder.

Izuku then teleported outside of the groups home.  He opened the door, and was met by Shoto and Mizuki.  They introduced each other and got to know each other more.  And with that, they were then 4.  They had each gotten someone who has a skill set in different area's.  Shoto, Wide ranged to mid range attacks.  Mizuki, Long ranged, accurate attacks.  Denki, Huge area attacks.  And ten Izuku, he's got the smarts, the most powerful quirk, and leadership skills.

~~~~~5 Month's Later~~~~~

"Guys, me and master have been talking, and we've come up with a next move."  Izuku said.

"Really?  What is it?"  Shoto asked.

"Shoto and Denki, I'm gonna need you guys to join U.A, and infiltrate them and give us inside information.  I'm sending two of you in case the other messes up.  With you in U.A, they won't be expecting you as possible traitors.  I'll be joining a top quirk science school, and look for useful quirks that have been donated over the years.  Mizuki, you'll be my informative on the outside for when I'm not around.  Your stealth skills and good eye will be perfect for spying on possible enemies and allies."  Izuku said.