Chapter 6: U.A and a Helping Hand

The next month went by in a flash, and before we knew it, it was time for the entrance exam.  Shoto and Denki have been training every day for the last 10 months to get into U.A.  Shoto was pretty much already set, but Denki needed some more help with the writing part.  Izuku had tested him every day, and was sure that he had learned enough to help him pass in the exams.  While they were at U.A, Izuku and Mizuki had another plan to set in place.

"So, how are we gonna do this?"  Mizuki asked Izuku.

"It's very simple really.  U.A is most famous for it's security.  It supposedly has the same level of security as Tartarus."  Izuku said.

"Then how do you expect to get into the system?"  Mizuki asked.

"With a system so large, there needs to be a small crack in the system.  A single decimal is all I need and I'm in."  Izuku said as he scanned through the code.

"Like that one."  Izuku said as he pointed at a small code in the corner of the screen.

"To the normal person coder, that would look normal.  But to me, I can see that this is a mistake."  Izuku said as he began hacking into that part of the code.

After some hacking and tea sipping, Izuku was in.

"And just like that, I'm in.  Now, to the camera's."  Izuku said accessed the camera's watching the students fighting the robots.

"Are we checking out Shoto and Denki's progress?"  Mizuki asked.

"Even better.  We're scouting out our enemies."  Izuku said as he went through the camera's.

"There she is."  Izuku said as he stopped at Izumi destroying a three pointer with one punch.

"So, that's One For All.  You think you could steal it?"  Mizuki asked.

"It entirely depends.  Master was unable to steal it because the will of the past users was too strong.  But he says that my will is the strongest he has seen since his brother, so there's a chance.  And since I'm the son of one of the users, I might have a connection to it."  Izuku said.

"I see.  But imagine if you could get it.  You'd be more powerful than AFO himself."  Mizuki said.

"That is true, but I don't really want this power.  If I get OFA, I'm gonna gift it to master for his kindness towards us."  Izuku said.

Izuku then saw how Izumi was getting a bit cocky with destroying the robots, and he was able to see his parents smug faces watching form another camera, so he decided to test her.

"She seems confident.  Let's give her a challenge."  Izuku said as he pressed the enter key.

~~~~~Izumi POV~~~~~

'This is a piece of cake.  Some test.'  Izumi said as she destroyed another robot.

After saying that, she could hear loud steps coming from behind her, and when she looked around, she saw a robot that was not mentioned in the explanation given by Present Mic.