Chapter 19: Some More Additions

Everyone looked at the fiery inferno that is Izuku, some with scared faces, and others with smiles.  Izuku then dispersed the flames, giving them all a full picture of what was happening.  Izuku was standing tall without a single mark on him, while Nine laid on the ground 5 feet away from him, covered in scars and burns.

"y-you . . . you have all for one as well?"  Nine asked, still processing what happened.

"Indeed.  Unlike you, I was born with it, so I'm capable of handling more quirks than you."  Izuku said with an unfazed smile.

"p-please, i-i just wanted to create a j-just society."  Nine pleaded, knowing that he could be killed any time.

"There's no such thing as a just society, when it's ruled only by strength.  The weak, the defenseless, the quirkless, they would all be purged, leaving only power hungry people such as yourself.  But, perhaps, you could still be of some use to my team.  If you wish."  Izuku said, offering Nine a role in his team.

"you want me to . . . join?"  Nine asked.

"I could do without you, but your existence alone proves quite a lot to me."  Izuku said.

"and that is?"  Nine asked, as Izuku gave him a strange smile.

"That giving people a powerful quirk isn't a once in a blue moon event.  It just needs the right pieces.  So, what do you say?"  Izuku asked, putting his hand out in front of him.

"w-what's the catch?"  Nine asked, knowing it wouldn't be that easy to join him.

"Well, that All For One quirk will have to go.  Then, I'll need to find a way to stop the whole cell destruction thing without aid of a quirk, either that, or copy this one.  That's all really."  Izuku said, as Nine thought about it for a moment.

"v-very well.  i-i'll take that offer."  Nine said, struggling to lift his hand to shake Izuku's.

Once he grabbed his hand, Izuku pulled him closer, and took away the All For One quirk.

"Usually this wouldn't work, but since you have a weakened version of All For One, I can take it away."  Izuku said, healing Nine while taking the quirk.

Once the quirk was taken away, Nine looked good as new, like he never got in a fight before.  Even his clothes were fixed, to an extent.  Enough to cover the crown jewels at least.  Nine then stood up, faced the students, and bowed as an apology.

"You don't need to apologize to them, they're on the other side."  Izuku said, approaching Katsuma.

"Don't step any closer!"  Izumi shouted, getting in front of Katsuma.

Izuku simply stepped through her using the Phantom quirk, scaring her for a moment.  Izuku then kneeled down to Katsuma's height, and placed his hand on his shoulder.

"Thank you for lending me your power.  Without it, I would not have been able to use my own quirk, and we would have lost."  Izuku said with a smile, as Katsuma smiled back to him, holding back tears.

"Y-You can keep it."  Katsuma said, shocking everyone around them.

"W-What?"  Izuku asked in shock.

"It's more useful to you.  They say your a villain, but I don't think your one.  Your a hero."  Katsuma said with a smile, reigniting some of Izuku's old feelings.

"A . . . Hero?"  Izuku asked, seemingly zoning out.

"Ayo, Izuku.  Are you alright?"  Katsuki asked, tapping Izuku on the back, snapping him back to reality.  (Don't say it, don't you say it!)