Chapter 17: The Quirkless Savior

(I'm making this event sooner than the original.)

"What happened here?"  Izuku asked, as he saw the entire area of the city in flames and crumbled.

"Looks like a villain was here before us."  Aizawa said.

"Hey Izuku!  Look!"  Katsuki shouted, as he looked at a familiar man laying unconscious on the ground.

"That's the guy I was after.  Mr. Shimano."  Izuku said as he approached him, and checked for a pulse.

"He's alive, and by my scan, he's recently become quirkless."  Izuku said.

"How is that possible?  Does someone have one of those bullets?"  Toga asked.

"I'm not sensing anything out of the ordinary with his system, which means his quirk was stolen."  Izuku said, which angered a few of the others.

"We were so close!"  Spinner shouted.

"And by the looks of it, I have some bad news to break."  Izuku said, looking at the mans phone, that had a picture of his children on it.

"Izuku.  Quirks are hereditary.  One of them might have the quirk."  Aizawa said.

"Correct.  But that's not what I'm really worried about right now."  Izuku said, as Dabi quickly caught on.

"You are feeling genuinely bad for those kids, aren't you?"  Dabi said.

"Of course I am.  I know how it feels to grow up without parents.  I think we all do Dabi."  Izuku said, as most of them nodded in agreement.

"Call the doctor and ask him to warp us to a near by harbor or an airport.  We have an island to get to."  Izuku said.

-A Few Hours Later-

"Are we there yet?"  Toga whined, as they flew to the island.

"We get there when we get there.  We need to be extra careful, the U.A students will be there also."  Izuku said.

"Already?  How fast are they able to recover?  At least give them a break!"  Spinner shouted in annoyance.

"Persistent little extras."  Katsuki said in annoyance.

"Right, we'll be there in 7 minutes.  Aizawa, could you get the controls?"  Izuku asked Aizawa, who nodded.

"You settled nicely into this role Eraser."  Dabi said.

"I've been wanting to this for a while, I just never really had a good way of getting in.  I saw the opportunity and I seized it."  Aizawa said.

"Sorry for what happened back at the camp by the way."  Dabi apologized.

"All is forgiven.  Izuku, what are you doing anyway?"  Aizawa asked.

"Since the island is close, I'm gonna free fall as far as I can, to close the distance as much as I can, then I'm gonna teleport.  If I'm close to where I teleport, and do it very little, I should be ok."  Izuku said, opening the door.

"Good luck."  Katsuki said.

"Yeah, Good luck."  Shoto said.

"Thanks, I'll meet you down there."  Izuku said, jumping out of the plane.

"  Izuku said, jumping out of the plane