Tenko VS Kathleen Bate

"His hair has grown and turned black!?  What's this guys deal?"  Star questioned, landing on the wing of one of the Jets.

"New Order.  Now I know it's deal.  It may be one of the strongest quirks, but a quirk is a quirk, and they all have one thing in common.  A limit."  Shigaraki, now named Tenko, smiled, looking at the surprised hero.

"As the Number 1 Hero in America, Star and Stripe's quirk is kept a secret by the American Government.  According to the knowledge that All For One left for us to work with, her quirk only comes into effect once she touches a target and says their name.  Once she's done those two things, she can control pretty much anything and anyone like it's child play.  A very powerful quirk, if it can even be called that.  This looks more like a gift from someone greater than any of us humans." Izuku said to Shigaraki, who was preparing to face Star and Stripe.

"If there were no limits, I don't think you would allow me to go out there and face her."  Shigaraki chuckled, to which Izuku chuckled back.

"Well, that's something you'll have to find out.  It's a powerful quirk, but she's still just a human.  I trust you to bring either her, or her quirk back to me.  I might even give it to you, as compensation for taking your Decay quirk for longer than originally planned.'  Izuku smiled, to which Shigaraki smiled back.

'The limits are clear.  If her power had no limits, then she could have killed me with a single punch back then.  Which means she can only go so far with giving herself power.  However, she also said that if we (Tenko and Tomura) had moved, then our heart would have stopped.  Which means that there may be no limits to the weaknesses that she can give.  However, the main factor for this quirk that could also be seen as a weakness could also be the fact she has to touch the target and say their full name.  Which must be why her quirk had no effect on me.  I am Tomura Shigaraki, no longer.  And refuse to become All For One's host.  I am Tenko Shimura.  Grandson of the hero Nana Shimura, and it's about time I brought the Shimura name back into the hero Lime-light.'  Tenko thought to himself, getting himself sorted out before the next stage of the fight.

"Under any other circumstance, that would have been a good move Star.  But, your quirk only works when you touch your target, and say their full name."  Tenko smiled somewhat kindly, angering the other hero.

"I did call out your full name!  And stop the friendly act!"  Star shouted back to Tenko, who kept smiling.

"Who said I'm Tomura Shigaraki?"  Tenko asked, confusing the American Hero.

"What does that mean?"  Star asked Tenko in a confused tone.

"Tomura Shigaraki was the amalgamation of fear, anger, sadness and trauma inflicted on a younger boy.  It was All For One who used his higher status to manipulate that young child to put these feelings first.  But with my new found power, allowing me to tower over All For One, Tomura Shigaraki and that young boy agreed to become one again.  I am now balanced and fully sane.  So no, I am no longer Tomura Shigaraki.  I am not the villain I once was.  I am someone new!  I am a new man so to speak.  I am a Shimura!"  Tenko shouted, shocking Star. (He's referring to himself as just Shimura so that she can't use her quirk on him)

'Shimura?  Could he be related to Nana Shimura, All Might's former Master?'  Star asked herself, to which Tenko smiled, knowing what she was thinking by her face.

"Yes, that Shimura.  What All Might failed to do, Izuku was able to accomplish.  He was able to save me from myself, and from All For One."  Tenko said, shocking Star even more.

"B-But, if what you say is true, and it was All For One that had turned you into Tomura Shigaraki, then why side with Izuku Yagi?  He is still a follower of All For One!"  Star shouted, to which Tenko shook his head.