Chapter 13: The Friendly Bomb

"Izuku, there is something that I must tell you of your quirk."  The Doctor said.

"What's that?"  Izuku asked.

"So far, you have gained a great number of quirks, majority of them being incredibly powerful.  Someone who was deprived of quirks for so long shouldn't go around stealing great quirks all of a sudden."  The Doctor said.

"Why's that?  I'm just doing what my quirk allows me to do."  Izuku said.

"I understand, but let me give you an example.  If someone is deprived of the proper amount of food, they will obviously starve.  So, the first thought to come to ones head would be to give them as much food as they can get, but that will only make the matter worse.  If a body is starved of food for so long, and then a sudden amount of food is given to the person, their body will go into shock, leading to death.  And that is the same with Quirks.  You were starved of quirks since you were a child, and now with this sudden growth of power and great quirks, your body may end up going into shock, or worse."  The Doctor said.

"I see.  Is there any way to get my body back into the proper state to steal whatever quirk I want?"  Izuku asked.

"Yes.  Continue stealing only smaller quirks.  By my calculations, if you steal one more powerful quirk, the damage will begin."  The Doctor said.

"Any idea of what symptoms I might experience that would make me concerned?"  Izuku asked as he prepared to leave.

"It is unclear at the moment.  Just, try and stay low for a few weeks.  You've done quite a lot in your few months working with us villains, so you should take a break.  When you return, I will have a new weapon for you."  The Doctor said.

"A new weapon?  I'm looking forward to seeing it.  A new Nomu, I would assume."  Izuku said.

"Not a Nomu, this weapon had been used by All For One for years before the Nomu came about.  I was originally told to give it to Tomura, when he was ready, that was until you arrived.  Now, All For One wants you to have it."  The Doctor said.

"What do you mean when Tomura is ready?  What was it that he needed to do to get it?"  Izuku asked.

"Her needed to earn it's trust and respect to get it to listen to him.  Of course, you'll need to do the same thing, but it shall prove to be no hard task for you.  Now, you may be on your way."  The Doctor said to a now satisfied Izuku.

"Thank you Doctor."  Izuku said as he teleported back to his base.

"Hey Shoto, what can I do you for ya?"  Izuku asked as he answered the phone.

"For the last few days, I guess I've been fine, but I have unfortunately failed the exams."  Shoto said with regret.

"Don't worry Shoto, you'll get there.  Are they giving you a second chance?"  Izuku asked.

"I believe so, but I'm not sure if I'll pass that either."  Shoto said.

"Bro, bro, don't you worry.  Your not at your dads house, so he can't say or do anything to you, your one of the strongest people I know, your level headed, your smart, and you have a fighters spirit.  If anyone can pass these exams, it's you.  Besides, what can the weaklings do to someone who is as strong as you?  Man, I sound like Kacchan."  Izuku said in realization.

"And that's another thing.  I wasn't gonna say anything, because I thought the situation would take care of itself, but I think you need to hear this."  Shoto said.

"What is it?  What's wrong?"  Izuku asked his friend.

"It's Katsuki.  He found us out."  Shoto said.