Chapter 12: That was Unexpected

"So you wanted that Nomu's quirk, so you can give your teleportation quirk to me?"  Kota asked as he attempted to use the Teleportation quirk.

"Correct.  You have a quirk, that may need to be replaced soon.  So, we'll focus on training your teleportation quirk until I find another quirk to replace your Water Gun quirk."  Izuku explained as he sat down, watching as Kota tried to use the quirk.

"Replace?"  Kota asked.

"Correct.  That quirk served your parents well, but for your line of work, you'll need a stronger quirk.  You've already got the teleportation quirk, but the Water Gun quirk doesn't compliment it.  You need a more physical quirk."  Izuku said as he sat up.

"Physical?  So, like a strength quirk?"  Kota asked.

"Something like that.  A strength quirk wouldn't match your character, so maybe a speed quirk, or something like that.  But until then . . ."  Izuku said as he placed his thumb and index finger on Kota's forehead.

A few seconds later, Izuku and Kota ended up teleporting to the other side of the room.

"W-What just happened?"  Kota asked.

"Force Quirk Activation.  My master had me copy it some time ago.  That, mixed with the Rivets quirk makes a very useful combination.  I used it on you to get you used to the sensation of using this quirk.  Do you remember how it felt?"  Izuku asked Kota.

"Y-Yeah, I do."  Kota said.

"Good, then, try to relive that moment, and teleport onto my chair."  Izuku said as he pointed towards the black chair.

Kota looked at the chair, and then closed his eyes.  He needed to picture the chair in his mind, and then picture where he was.  After a few moments of preparing, Kota activated the quirk, and in a few seconds, Kota was standing next to the chair.

"Very good!  You caught on pretty quickly.  Standing next to the chair is good enough!  Now, we just need to train your speed and thinking, and then you should be good."  Izuku said, clapping his hands.

Kota couldn't help but smile.  Izuku was actually proud of him.  He hadn't felt happy like this since his parents died.  Who would've thought that the person who understood how he felt, was the unofficially adopted son of All For One, and the legal blood son of All Might.  As the training continued, he received a call from Shoto.

"Heyo Shoto, say hi to Kota."  Izuku said as he put the call on speaker.

"Oh, um, hi Kota."  Shoto said to Kota.

"Shoto?  Shoto Todoroki?  The guy at U.A?"  Kota asked, confused at the current situation.

"I've got eyes and ears everywhere."  Izuku said with a smile as he raised his finger to his lip, signaling him to keep it a secret.

 "Izuku, they've put us in the dorms, and we're all settled in."  Shoto said.

"Perfect.  Now, has anyone suspected you and Denki of working with me?"  Izuku asked.

"Not at all.  They actually apologized to us, because they thought we had no idea that our best friend was a villain."  Shoto said quietly.

"Your whispering, why are you whispering?"  Izuku asked.

"Well . . . Let's just say that it wasn't me or Denki the class is mad at."  Shoto said as he placed the phone on speaker.

"When were you gonna tell us your brother was a villain?"  Iida said angrily.

"I was under a lot of stress, alright?  I had only learned about him being a villain during the forest attack.  I tried to talk, but I couldn't get the words out."  Izumi said.