Chapter 9: One Job

"Gran Torino?  Now, why does that name sound familiar?"  Izuku asked himself as he looked through the latest online files he stole from U.A.

"Gran Torino, Retired Pro Hero.  Does some small hero activities here and there, nothing too extreme.  Former homeroom teacher at U.A, that's interesting.  Former master to All Might.  Right, now I remember.  When Nana Shimura died by masters hands, Gran Torino finished his training before he moved to the USA.  And now, Izumi is training with him?  Perfect."  Izuku said.

"Yeah, she's doing her internships with him.  Why is it perfect?"  Shoto asked.

"Because, that mean's I'm one step closer to initiating the next phase of my plan.  Introducing two members of the new gang to Tomura.  They love Stain and his ideals, and if I can get him to give some sort of speech on live T.V, thats will be the prefect cover up.  Now, to see if I can get have a chat with Stain."  Izuku said as he stood up.

~~~~~That Night~~~~~

"Typical villains.  Having no reason to do anything."  A masked man said as he looked over Hosu.

"I know right?"

"Who's there?"  The man asked.

"No need to worry Stain.  I am just a friend, who's here to have a friendly chat.  The name's Villainous."  Izuku said.

"Villainous?  Never heard of you, but I assume your a villain."  Stain said.

"Hmm, that obvious?"  Izuku asked.

"Yeah.  What is it you want?"  Stain asked.

"I just want to know something.  When will you be going public with your ideals on killing the fake heroes?"  Izuku asked.

"When I feel like it.  Sooner rather than later however.  Why do you ask?"  Stain asked.

"Because I have a few friends who are big fans of yours, and I must say, I am fan of what your doing.  These fakes are nothing but a burden on society."  Izuku said.

"Hm, I guess we see eye to eye.  But, how far are you willing to go to get rid of them?"  stain asked.

"It's all about patience.  I am collecting things I need before I make a move.  I hope to complete this mission in a single attack, so it will take some time.  And I think we both know that it's gonna take some real leadership to point the world in the proper direction once most of it's heroes are gone."  Izuku said.

"I guess your right.  Well, I won't be going for any leadership, so if your capable of doing this right, I won't kill you, and you can rule over."  Stain said.

"Oh, I have no intention of ruling anything.  That will go to my master.  I'm simply just doing the work until he's ready to take away the bigger obstacles."  Izuku said.

'A Master?  Oh, he's one of those league members.'  Stain said to himself.

"Well, there's quite a few heroes out tonight, so I'll let you get on with your work.  Leave Endeavor out of your fights though, my friend was hurt by him, so I want him to kill him."  Izuku said.

"Very well, but one more thing.  I'm not joining your league, so don't ask."  Stain said as he jumped off the building and went for a native looking hero.

"League?  Oh right, he thinks I'm with Tomura.  How can you be keen and dense at the same time?"  Izuku asked as he teleported away.