Tidbits of info before we start

Hello to all that are reading this, thanks for actually checking this book out. In this authors note I'll be going over some things I'll about the story before we start.

This will be an Izuku Yagi story, Izuku will All-Mights step son, while Izumi will be his biological daughter. Izukus dad will be dead and by the time Izuku is born Inko has already moved on. (What a bitch)

But besides that, Izuku will have the same powers in this story as the Mortal Kombat kharacter noob saibot. Mainly the powers from the Netherrelm Studios variation. With means, the ability to make portals to places he knows very well or can see, the ability to make up to two shadow klones with their own sicles. He will also weild a sicle, while also having  advanced strength, speed, and stamina.

His bullies will have differentish powers, but they'll mostly be the same. Izumi will have a very strong telekinesis quirk, Katsuki will have the same quirk with his sister being able to kreate explosions as well, but only from the soles of her feet. The todoroki twins quirks will be the same, the their ice and flame sides will mirror eachothers. Shotos fire side is his right, while Shokas is her left.

I'll try to do ships but it's not gonna be the focus, their might be a chapter dedicated to ships but it won't effect a story. The only one set in stone is Izuocha. If anyone has any other ideas I'll try my best to put them in.

That's pretty much it, if you have any feedback or questions. please don't hesitate to comment. I'll try to answer as soon as I'm able to. Thanks all of you who will read this story and I hope you'll enjoy.