Tournament

Hello all to the next installment of Inner Darkness! Before we start be sure to check out the story vote in the previous chapter to vote on whatever story you'd like to see next. But for now, let's get riiiiiiiiight into the neeeeeewss- I mean chapter.
_________________________________________

Izuku watched from the stands at the students. He was impressed from some, but especially in Ochako. She had kept her new technique a secret from him, and he was VERY proud of her. But alas, the notes his master wanted wouldn't write themselves.

As Izuku delved deeper into his notes the students gathered by the podium where Midnight was standing as she gave the result of the match. Turns out Izumi's team of her, Ochako, Mei, and Tokoyami, had come in first. In second was Shoka and Shoto, Yaoyorozu and Kaminari. Third was a Katsuki and Katsumi, Kirishima, Ashido, and Sero. And in fourth as a team of three consisting of Hitoshi Shinso, Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu, and Ibara Shiozaki. All class 1B students.

These students were told to meet at the podium after the lunch break. And so all the students dispersed to go eat. Many students went to visit their families in this short time, or explore the facility and all the kiosks that were selling things. Ochako sat at a table with her friends while they ate lunch.

"Holy crap Ochako! How'd you learn to do that?!" 

Ochako looked up from her food to see her pink friend Mina in her face and jumped back. Minas face was filled with curiosity as Ochako answered.

"W-well I met someone over the two weeks of training that really knew h-his stuff."

Mina heard the one word that set her shipping sensors off. "HE!! IS IT YOUR BOYFR-"

"All students who are participating in the final round, please congregate at the arenas center at this time please."

By the time Mina went to pay back attention to Ochako, she had disappeared. Mina sighed as she began the trek down to the arena.

Once everyone arrived to the arenas center, Midnight revealed that the last round would be a one on one style combat tournament. She then goes on to reveal who will be facing who. The first round had multiple thrilling bouts.

Izumi Yagi vs. Hitoshi Shinso
Hanta Sero vs. Shoto Todoroki
Denki Kaminari vs. Ibara Shiozaki
Mei Hatsumei vs. Shoka Todoroki
Ejiro Kirishima vs. Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu
Momo Yaoyorozu vs. Fumikage Tokoyami
Mina Ashido vs. Katsumi Bakugo
Ochako Uraraka vs. Katsuki Bakugo

Ochako grinned while staring at the screen. If she played her cards right, she'd be able to fight a majority of her Sensei's tormentors. Some sweet revenge for her sweet Sensei-

She turned red at the thought. 'Why did I call him sweet? Whats this weird feeling I have in my chest?'

Pushing the thoughts aside she and the rest of the students walked back to the stands to watch the first match. Arriving at the stands Hatsumei pulled Shoka to the side for some reason as the fight between Shinso and Izumi started. At first nothing happened, just Shinso insulting Izumi. When all of a sudden Izumi screamed and the went limp standing up. She turned and began to walk towards the boundaries of the ring.

The crowd started to shout at her to turn around. Izumi walked on, eyes clouded over and face blank. As she approached the edge of the ring her foot stopped, and her fingers glowed as they created a giant gust of wind. Izumi emerged from the gut of wind, with a look of anger on her face and her index and ring finger on her left hand broken and crooked. She then ran at Shinso ramming her shoulder into his chest pushing him away. She then used a telekinetic push to shove him out of the ring, and embed into the side wall.