Stuck with Him.

Itz_Not_BT1979 requested a sequel or to say part two, if your reading this sorry it's like a couple months after you commented I didn't see it till now.
Angst up ahead!

[Third P.O.V]
It's been a couple months since Jack was kidnapped and brought to what seems like a place in the old fredbears diner. But he hasn't seen this part of the old dinner boxes lined the walls and pretty much the whole place looks like shit. But recently the aubergine man has been cleaning it up seemingly to impress the orange of men. Jack sits up on a beaten up old couch as he watches the aubergine man surprisingly sing well to himself as he cleans. " I didn't.. know you  could sing that well Dave..?" Jack says this to himself almost in surprise but he figured as much. " Well sportsy I'd love to sing for you sometimes!~" Dave replies to his sportsy flirtatiously and sends him a wink along with a grin. Jack only responds with a groan. At this point for Jack each escape attempt ended right back in here with a slightly grumpy Dave. Jack learned the hard way that Dave doesn't need as much sleep as him. And easily stays up for days just to make sure his precious " tangerine" doesn't escape. He's been allowed to roam the place with these new devices Dave made specifically to keep Jack from escaping. If he tries to leave Jack get shocked only a enough to stun him and not to cause pain. Dave is alerted to Jack's escape attempt and you can probably assume the rest. " Hey sportsy how about I go get you something special to eat today?!~" The aubergine man says this in a hum as he walks over to Jack giving him a slight peck on the forehead happily. Jack feels slightly flustered but tries to hold these feelings back. He's always had these for Dave but they are two different people with two different goals. Jack wants to save the kiddens and well you know. " Ugh.. whatever is fine as long as it isn't poison." Jack mumbles this slightly as he feels Dave lift him up off his seat. " Hehe don't worry sportsy my love I'd never think of doing that!~" Dave chuckles this as he places a kiss on Jack's cheek smiling happily. He finally had his precious tangerine all to himself. He couldn't help but to grin he adored sportsy even if he didn't like him. Dave gently sits Jack on the chair in the kitchen not before giving him a soft kiss as he says goodbye. Jack watches the aubergine man leaving through the hatch that leads to freedom. He let's out a groan feeling his own cheeks light up and flush after the aubergine man left. Sometimes Jack wonders what would happen if he chose to go with Dave. Could they actually be..      " No he kidnapped me and brought me here ugh what am I thinking!?" Jack almost shouts the last part outloud. Nothing left to do but wait for the werid aubergine to get back.

[ Skip until when Dave gets back]

" Ooh sportsy I'm home and I got your favorite dessert!~" Dave's voice echoes as light shines through the hatch as he leaps down with a thump.
" SHIT Dave you gotta stop doing that!" Jack yells this at him as the aubergine man almost shrinks as he hears Jack yell at him. But then he grins at him as he places a bag on the table. " Ohoho sportsy you care about me don't you??~" Dave says this as he pulls Jack closer. Jack can't help but to blush as he is basically embracing Dave at this point. " I-I don't care a-about you Dave y-you just fucking scared me i-is all!!" Jack mutters this out but his words are jumbled. " Shit now he's gonna tease me about this!!" Jack thinks this as he can already hear Daves chuckling. " Hehehe oh sportsy your so cute when you're embarrassed!~" Dave chuckles this as he plants yet another kiss on Jack's forehead as he looks into his eyes.
" Ugh..~" Jack let's out a groan as he blushes a bit more. Feeling Dave's warm hug as he holds him tightly. But then he hears him sigh almost sadly. He wonders to himself what's with this, what's he got to be sad about.
" Ah oh I almost fucking forgot about your cheesecake!" Dave pulls away one hand away from Jack just to slap himself in the face. " Heh not much of a surprise is it Dave?~" Jack says this messing with Dave as he playfully nudges him in the side. " Y-Yeah anyway you should eat, I got us some fast food to you can eat whatever you want first!" Dave says this happily but he starts to regret. Deep down he knows that this isn't right. It's time to let go. " Old sport.. I can we talk in the morning?" Dave asks Jack this but he had a mouthful of cheesecake so it makes him chuckle a bit. " It's not really like I can say no right?" Jack says this in almost a chuckle whipping off his face. " Heh yeah I guess.." Dave says this in a nervous laugh. After they have dinner Jack curls up on the couch and passes out.

[ Time skip to the morning]

Jack wakes up in the morning but he doesn't see Dave anywhere. For some reason this makes him nervous. It's not like he cares about the aubergine man right? And just as he says that Dave picks him up and carries him to the kitchen. " Huh Dave?" Jack says this in almost confusion looking at the eggplant. " He looks sad, but why?" Jack thinks this to himself as he is gently set down on the kitchen chair. Jack doesn't know how to feel about this. Should he actually care about this aubergine man. He locked him here no he isn't fallen for any pity.
" Old Sport.. you're not happy here.. I can tell be honest please." Dave says this as he looks Jack dead in the eye. This is the most serious he's ever been.
" U-Um where is this coming from!?" Jack almost yells this in confusion why would he be asking him this. Is he plotting something does he have a trick up his sleeve. " Please answer it honestly.. if you don't wanna stay.. I'm willing to let you go." Dave says this as he waits for the tangerine to say something anything just please answer him. " I'm.. I.. uh fuck I don't know what to say..!?" Jack mutters this out for once he's completely baffled. " I want to stay but I also wanna go home.. fucking shit why does it got to be conflicting!!" Jack mutters this cursing out. He can't stay with Dave not now. But he wants to at the same god damn time. And then he hears a click and four similar thumps. It's his shackles wait what the fuck he was serious. He looks up at Dave he's crying. " W-What??" Dave mumbles this dumbfounded he cares.

" You can leave now sportsy..."

=[