Old Ink Stains; Batim AU

[ Authors Note- hear me out okay, Bendy and the Ink machine AU, I just found couple of my old drawings about the concept and my stupid brain went OMG NEW BOOK IDEA! Anyway I had to look at the artworks to remember some of it this is me piecing together the story! Also I barely remember the plot to Batim so give me some slack.]

Old artwork

[ On the the story]

[ On the the story]

[ Jack's P.OV]
It's been so long ever since I've saw Dave. Ever since well I've worked at the old animation company. What was Miller entertainment company. I don't fucking remember it's been 30 years. But out of the blue he sends me a
message. Come to the old animation studio. It says he signed it but.. um I'm not sure. I mean the boss was always a creep and I could tell something was up. But Dave and I decided to leave before things got bad. We still stayed in touch. Over letters and other ways. And one day he just never responded back. Maybe we'd just wasn't meant to be. But now he wants me to meet him up at that studio. I just have a bad feeling about this...

[ TimeSkip]

After finally arriving at the old studio I expected him to wait for me outside or something. I don't want to go inside to far. If he isn't out here I'll take a look inside and if I don't see him from the door way. I'll just leave my gut has never been wrong before. I look around the building with my flashlight I keep just incase. Never know when you might need it. But I don't see him yet. At least not outside of the studio. So I pull the door open and look inside.  I don't see anyo-. Before I can even finish thinking something or someone pushes me forward into the building and I land with a thump on the ground. I look up and then turn around to see what asshole decided it was funny to push me. I go over to the door ready to beat someone into a pulp. But when I try to pull and push it open. The door doesn't fucking budge. " Hahaha.. this gots to be a joke.. very funny everyone..!" I say this outloud half expecting this to be a prank by some kid or maybe Dave. But no one responds to my sentence. Not a soul can be heard in this place. I start to panic. I knew this was a fucking bad idea come on Jack! I pace back in forth and then I have enough. I grab a chair throwing it at the door. But shit it doesn't even dent the fucking wood. I'm stuck in the hell hole with my only exit being locked. But maybe there's another way right haha.. there's gotta be. I start looking around the studio looking for a way out of here. There's some old tape recorders. And I listen to one of them. An familiar voice echoes throughout the empty room. Peter.. I haven't seen or heard from him in a while ever since.. nevermind. He's talking about his first day working in the company. It brings back some good times when we got along and the whole family that was still alive was together. But I shrug this off focus Jack. As I'm heading to this room this cardboard Spring Bonnie stand pops out. " AH SHIT FUCKING HELL!!" I shout this as I take a deep breath. I almost had a fucking heart attack. I walk over and sees no one around. I kick the spring Bonnie stand over with all my might. Fuck that stupid piece of cardboard. I arrive at this room. This big machine stands in the middle of it. I have no fucking clue what it is or what it does but I don't give two fucks. I explore a bit more to find this room with some pillars. And on the wall written in what seems to be maybe in ink. Is something about sacrificing items? I listen to a tape recorder about what seem to be what's it talking about. I ain't giving nothing to this cult wannabe mother fuckers. So I walk out of the room looking for other stuff I can give up. And after a couple minutes of searching and dying on the inside to a piece of wood. I finally am able to pull this switch. It vaguely labeled ink machine or something. So I head back to that other room to see if this might help me. Who the fuck knows at this point. But when I get there. It's boarded off so I glare in t-.
" WHAT THE FUCK!!" I BARELY MANAGE TO JUMP OUT OF THE WAY AS A HAND LEANS TOWARDS ME. Fucking Christ there's no where to go and God the whole fucking place is collapsing. So I run to the farthest place and safest place I know. The fucking exit. I barely manage to keep my footing as the black fluids fall and leak onto the floor. And just before I can reach the door. I feel myself falling down. And then I don't remember anything everything's gone black...