I'm in Love with a Phone

Authors note: aaaaaaaaaaaah Wattpad I hate you why'd you show two versions of this just why!!!??

Authors Note: this is an AU I made, Jack dies in a spring lock accident because of Dave, but Dave regrets A LOT since Jack helped Dave, he didn't want Dave to die in the rigged spring locked suit by him and Peter, Jack manages to break through Dave's paranoia, but Dave forgets that he rigged his suit and fails to warn Jack in time, Peter finds him and soon remembers about Jack and that he's his brother, Peter is forced to send Jack to the factory to become a phone guy unless he is scrapped!
[ 3rd P.O.V]
Jack let's out a stressful sigh looking through the cameras, trying to see what the hell Dave's gone. He's been warned by Peter about what Dave does at location but for some reason a part of him trusts Dave. Suddenly he hears the wooden door to the office get kicked open, Dave is standing there he slowly looks up and sends him a quick flirtatious wink, but Jack looks away or well more likely turns his phone away. He has a light blush on his "face". God it was one night Jack.. he's surprised that Dave hasn't gotten bored and murdered any children yet.
" Dave why the heck are you hear, your suppose to be working employee!!" Jack says this as brave as he can eyeing Dave suspiciously.
" Aw come on Phoney, you know you're happy to see me~" Dave says this teasing him his smirk widens looking Jack up and down. Jack just crosses his arms and looks away.
" Even if that is so we gotta get prepared for the health inspector!" Jack snaps this at Dave who let's out a yawn. " Explain to me why again why I can't either threaten or kill the guy?"
Dave says this leaning against the wall pulling a small bottle of vodka out of his pocket??
" Dave why the heck did u bring that in the restaurant what if you drop it and a child drinks it then we'll have a possible law suit on our hands!!" Jack says this as he grabs the bottle from his hands. Dave let's out a sigh and then smirks. " Your only taking it because you want some!!" Dave says this eyeing Jack. Jack just looks at Dave like what the heck is wrong with you. " Dave I can't physically drink my phone's an heckin head!" Jack says this opening an filing cabinet and placing it in there. " You can have it back after the health inspector, I'll be out shortly to help clean up!!" Jack says this as he cleans up the office a bit before pushing Dave out.
Dave let's out a sigh, he wants his old sportsy back but he can't, he only remembers his name and nothing else. But Dave's sort of glad that he doesn't remember what happened that horrible night. If only he hadn't been paranoid everything would of been fine, sportsy never wanted to betray him.. he wanted to help him to save him. Jack believed in him and he went up and spring locked him, what kind of person am I. Dave's guilty conscious blaring tears start forming in his eyes he wipes them away.
" Fuck no time for guilt.. I gotta help out around the restaurant if we don't pass I can never make it up to Jack for that night.." Dave says this cleaning some rooms with bleach and trying to make the restaurant not look like it came from the burning depths of hell. All Freddie's locations are cursed as fuck. After what seems like hours of stomping rats and cleaning up the inspector finally arrives. Jack hurries out of the office and stumbles with his words trying to show him around. Dave leans against the wall watching as Jack tries to pass this rigged exam.
After a while of showing this guy around Dave hears some confrontation.
" W-Wait you can't shut down this location.. Please is there anything we could do!?!" Jack stutters this as he basically begging on his hands and knees. Dave eyes the inspector, his thoughts filling with rage, what an fucking prick. Dave walks over to Phoney and kneals down next to him placing an hand on his shoulder.
" I-I'm going to get scrapped, I'm not ready to die not yet Dave..." Jack is looking at the floor with an blank expression. Dave slowly gets up, no more fun and games. Dave quickly fastens his place catching the inspector pushing him against his car by his collar.
" Listen here you prick if you don't pass the restaurant on the exam, I'll do so much unbearable painful fucking things you would wish you never was born, so your going to go in there and say there was a mistake and we FUCKING PASSED THIS TEST OR I'M GONNA BREAK YOUR LEGS!!" Dave says this with dead seriousness, the health inspector stumbles back inside with a blank expression. And then he walks back out and gets in his car and speeds off leaving tire tracks behind. Dave walks in to see Phoney not in a panic and shocked state.
" So Phoney seems like you owe me one~" Dave says this winking at him wrapping an arm around his shoulder. " I.. guess I do.. thanks Dave.. anyway what did you say to him?" Jack asks Dave this as he shrugs with an grin on his face.
" I just threatened to do unspeakable things to him!" Dave says this a grin, this makes Jack even more nervous.
" Sometimes you worry me Dave.." Jack says this walking towards the office. " Aw Phoney leaving me so soon, you still owe me that favor~" Dave says this grabbing Jack's shoulders pulling him to face him.
" Erm.. just g-get it over with Dave!!" Jack says this blushing a bit.
Dave just smiles and gives him a quick kiss then he pulls away.
" W-Why a-are you e-even attracted to phones!?!" Jack says this turning to look away from the stupidly cute aubergine. " Heh I'm only attracted to you phoney, your better than any other phone guys in my opinion!" Dave says this fanning himself.
" I'm just exposable... just like all the rest.." Jack says this he knows his place in this awful restaurant chain.
" No your not I.. I won't let them send you to that fucking factory if that ever happens!" Dave says this grabbing his hand and smiling at him.
" Ok.. ok.." Jack says this leaning up against Dave very lightly. They stand there in the noisey ass pizzeria two old friends, one who has forgotten, and one who will never forget..
[ Tommorow is another day]