𝙸𝙸. 𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙶𝚞𝚢𝚜?

Todd walked into Meeks and Pitts' room, where all the boys were already waiting and he announced:"Gentlemen, the one and only Neil Perry."
The guys of course showered him with questions about the girls.
"Which one is which?" Asked Pitts.
"What schools did they go to?" Asked Meeks.
"Do you like any of them?" Asked Knox.
"Did you see them naked?" Charlie asked.
"Guys, guys, I came here to talk about the study group, not spy on the newcomers." Neil chuckled, calming everyone down.
Charlie sighed:"Okay, okay...this year we really gotta do our best. So I say Meeks teaches us all the subjects and we nail it!"
"Hey, hey, easy there. Todd got straight A's at English last year, he can help you with that, and I can still take the Latin and trigonometry." Meeks said, a bit scared of the responsibility Charlie assigned him.
Knox looked at the guys:"But Todd's poetry skills have really improved, you're practically Whitman!"
"At least he won't embarrass himself in front of his crush's whole class with some nonsense!" Charlie laughed, putting a cigarette to his lips.
Knox rolled his eyes:"Ha ha, very funny Nuwanda, but the last time I checked I was the one with a girlfriend, not you."
Meeks and Pitts just looked at each other, sensing some tension in the air.
"You have two girls just a few doors away from here now." Neil chuckled, leaning on the desk.
"Come on, you can't disturb them on the first d-" Todd wanted to say, but Charlie cut him off with a confident:"Challenge accepted."
Charlie stood up, recieving looks from all the boys, but Todd was skeptical:"Charlie, stop. I don't think it's a good idea..."
"Watch me." Charlie said before storming out of the room, down the hallway, immidiately followed by Neil, Todd, Knox and Pitts.

Pitts soon realized that Meeks was missing, so he ran back to the room:"Are you not coming?"
Meeks who was unpacking his suitcase, just looked at him, swinging his hand while smiling:"I rather not bother them on the first day."
Pitts was staring at him in silence for a few moments before gripping him by his arm and dragging him along:"You're coming with us."
Meeks was a bit shocked and just went along:"Yes, sir."

"No worries, I will help you with English." Vanessa smiled at Linda, while they were both putting their clothes into their closets.
"Really? Thanks! Having Keating as a father is really a pro, I imagine." Linda said and Vanessa bumped her shoulder:"Says you! Your grandfather is the headm-"
But they almost had a heart attack when their door suddenly opened and a dark-haired guy with a naughty grin leaned onto the door frame. Linda was still standing motionless from the shock and Vanessa dropped her pile of clothing.
"Relax ladies, there is enough of Nuwanda for both of you." Charlie said and soon the other boys joined him at the door frame, hardly stopping because of the sprinting.
"Neil?" Linda said surprised at the sight of him and he smiled pointing at himself:"That's me!"
"Todd?" Vanessa also noticed the familiar face among the chaos, which then blushed and smiled.
"Knox, Meeks and Pitts?" Knox mocked them in fake surprise.
"Who even are you guys?" Linda asked, both girls were still confused and surprised at the sudden visit of four handsome boys.
"Allow me to introduce myself." Charlie stepped forward, inviting himself into their room. "I am Charlie Dalton." He introduced himself, kissing their hands. "But I prefer to be called...Nuwanda." He wiggled his eyebrows.
The girls burst out laughing and Meeks facepalmed after seeing Charlie's actions.
"It's working." Charlie whispered to the guys and they were all embarrassed to be here at this point.
"Charlie-" Linda wanted to say, but got cut off by Neil:"Nuwanda!" So she corrected herself:"I'm sorry. Nuwanda. You are so weird."
The girls were still giggling and Charlie just winked at Linda's words:"Isn't that what makes me so desirable?"
Meeks pushed him to the side and apologized, trying to fix their reputation:"I am so sorry, Charlie can be a pain in the ass sometimes. I'm Steven Meeks. These two are Knox Overstreet and Gerard Pitts."
The girls looked over to the boys standing at the door frame, Pitts and Knox were just smiling and quickly waved.
"Nice to meet you all, I'm Linda and this is Vanessa." Linda introduced them both.
Charlie took a few steps forward, towards Linda, with a confident smirk on his face:"So, you're Nolan's granddaughter? Has he ever talked about me?"
Linda sassily smiled:"Not a single word."
"I'd be happy if I were you, Charlie." Pitts said, causing the boys to laugh.
"I'm glad you all want to be in our company so badly, but I'm afraid we still have some unpacking to do." Vanessa said, politely shooing the guys out. "Come another time." She said before the boys turned around and started walking back to their rooms.
"Neil, Todd." She said quietly at the door, causing the two boys to stop walking and look at her. "Study group would be awesome." She said before closing the door.

The guys were walking back, with Charlie in the front, proudly looking around. "Did you guys see that? Women surely do swoon!"
But just that quick look behind him caused him to bump into someone.
"Watch your step, Dalton." A familiar redhead scolded him.
"Watch your fucking mouth, Cameron." Charlie growled back.
Cameron came closer to Charlie's face:"I'm not the one who's one slip away from being expelled."
Just before Charlie would've said something back, Knox warned him:"Charlie..."
Slowly pushing Cameron's face away from his, he bit his tongue and remained silent, just continuing his way, with the other guys following him, not saying a word to Cameron.