Doyouwannagoonadatewithme? - P.C.

Requested by: laurenstansqueen

Name: Lauren (14)

Love Interest: Ponyboy

Relation: None

Today was my first day at a new high school. I was nervous but excited at the same time. I started high school at a different school but then we just moved in the middle of the year. 

Will Rogers High sure was different than my first school. 

I walked all the way to school. I couldn't drive yet and my parents were both working so they couldn't drive me.

I walked into the school and went to the front office to get my schedule. 

My first period was English, so I went there first. 

I open the door and walked into the classroom. All the attention turned to me.

"You must be the new student." The teacher said. 

"Yeah, I guess," I said. 

"Alright everyone, this over here is Lauren. You could go sit over there." She pointed to a seat in the back corner, next to a boy around my age.

"Hi." He said. "I'm Ponyboy." 

"Hey," I said. "Lauren." I stuck my hand out to shake his. "Nice to meet you," I said. 

He smiled at me and turned to face the front of the class. He was pretty cute. 

The rest of the class went by and my next class was Science. 

I walked into class, was introduced and was told to sit near the middle next to a boy with dark greasy hair and tan skin. 

The boy shyly waved at me and introduced himself as Johnny.

At the end of the class, everyone got paired up to do a project. My partner was Johnny.

My next class was History, the same thing went on and it was finally lunchtime.

I looked around the cafeteria for a place to sit. Most of the kids in the cafeteria were dressed nicely and the other half dressed like me; a greaser. 

"Hey Lauren, come sit here with us!" I heard a familiar voice yell. I turned around and saw Ponyboy waving at me. 

I walked over to his table and recognized Johnny from Science class and there was another unfamiliar face. 

"Hi, Lauren," Johnny said.

"Hey." 

"This is Two-Bit. Two-Bit this is Lauren." Ponyboy said. Two-Bit flashed me a goofy grin and continued to eat. 

"So Johnny, where are we gonna do that project?" I asked.

"Uhh..."

"Y'all can come to my house and do it." Ponyboy offered.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm sure, my brothers won't mind."

"What about your parents?" I asked. The whole table became silent.

"They, umm, they died..." Ponyboy said quietly. Ugh, why do I have to be so stupid sometimes?

"Oh, I'm sorry Ponyboy. I didn't know." I said.

"It's okay." He said. There was an awkward silence after that. The lunch bell rang and we all got up. 

"Umm, I guess you could walk home with us," Ponyboy said. 

"Alright. I'll see you guys later." I said with a wave and walked off to my next class. 

At the end of the day, I met Ponyboy, Johnny and Two-Bit at the front of the school. 

The walk home was quick and we didn't talk much. We got to his house and walked in. There was a guy sitting on the sofa watching T.V. with a beer in his hand and another sitting beside him. 

"Who's the broad?" The one with the beer asked. "You finally got yourself a girlfriend, Pone?"

"No, Steve," Ponyboy said. "This is Lauren. That's Steve and the one beside him is Dally." 

Me and Johnny sat at the kitchen table and worked on the project. Ponyboy came in and gave Johnny a look that was kinda like "get the hell out" so Johnny got up and left. 

"Hey, Lauren." He said.

"Hi, Ponyboy," I said and put down my pencil. 

"I was, umm, wondering if maybe..." He trailed off.

"Spit it out, Ponyboy," I said. 

"Doyouwannagoonadatewithme?" He said really fast but I managed to hear him.

"Of course I would love to," I said. 

"Really?!" He asked.

"Yeah," I said with a giggle.

"Tomorrow at eight?" 

"Tomorrow at eight."

A/N

Sorry I took a little bit to get to this request, I hope you like it!
Thank you sara-katherine for helping write this!

Stay Gold my Dead Livers!