Young Love - P.C.

Requester by: daddydarry

Name: Allison (13)

Love Interest: Ponyboy (13)

Relation: None

Just some background context, Ponyboy and Allison are 13 and this is before his parents die.

Allison's P.O.V.

Me and Ponyboy sat on the roof of his house, each smoking a cigarette. 

"Hey, Ponyboy?" I asked.

"Hmm?" He hummed. 

"Do you ever think of what it's like to die?" I asked.

Ponyboy looked at me, eyes wide. "Ally, why would you ask that?" He asked.

"I don't know. It just came to me, I guess." I said. 

"Oh, well, I don't think about it. You know, I'm kind o afraid to die." He admitted. 

"Well don't be. Everyone dies eventually." I said. 

"I know, it's just- do you think it hurts?" He asked.

"Well, I don't know. It depends on how you die I guess."

Ponyboy nodded, putting out his finished cigarette.

"You know what I heard?" I asked.

"What?"

"That once you die, there's a seven-minute period where your brain is reliving all your memories," I said. 

"Huh, that's cool." He said.

"The worst part is, you never know when you're in those seven minutes." I looked over at Ponyboy. "Sometimes I wonder if I'm in those seven minutes," I said.

Ponyboy smiled at me. "Let's say you knew you were. What would you want to do?" He asked.

"I don't know," I said.

"I know what I would do." He said.

"What's that?" I asked. 

He scooted closer to me, brushed his thumb across my cheek, and kissed me on the lips. His lips were soft and the kiss was full of love and passion. 

He pulled away and I just looked at him.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled.

"For what?" I asked.

"I dunno. You didn't look too happy for what I just did." He said looking down. 

"I was confused," I said. "That doesn't mean I didn't like it."

He smiled at me and I smiled back. I leaned in and quickly kissed his lips once more. 

"Hey, what are you guys doing up there?" I heard a familiar voice ask.

"Nothing, Sodapop. Go away!" Ponyboy yelled.

"I'm gonna tell momma." He said. 

"Not you're not!" Ponyboy yelled. "You saw nothing!" 

"Five bucks and I'll keep my mouth shut," Sodapop said.

"Soda, c'mon," Ponyboy whined. "That's half of my allowance."

"Then I'll tell momma." He threatened.

"Fine Sodapop." He said. "Be back Ally." He said and hopped off the roof.

A few minutes later, Ponyboy came back on the roof. He wrapped his arms around me and we watched the sky as it turned from light blue to orange, to pink and purple, and finally to the pitch-black darkness of the late evening.

A/N

Wow, look at me. Two chapters and a one-shot. 
Anyways, I really liked this one and I hope you guys do too.