A Secret That's Not so Secret - S.C.

Requested by: Abbison101

Name: Marcia (16) 

Love Interest: Sodapop (not x reader)

Relation: None

My best friend Abby requested this plot, I don't even know how she came up with this. But just know, this WASN'T my idea lol.

Sodapop's P.O.V.

As I greased my hair back to perfection, I thought about Marcia. She was my girlfriend of nine months and today I was taking her out to a nice restaurant. 

"Where you going Sodapop?" I heard Darry ask me just as I was about to leave the house.

I turned around and faced him, "Out." I said.

"Where?"

"Places," I said. I was trying not to give too much away, no one really knows I'm dating a soc. And if the gang found out, I would never hear the end of it.

"I bet hes going out with a girl." Ponyboy said, wiggling his eyebrows. He also looked slightly dressed up.

"And where are you going little man?" Darry asked Ponyboy.

"Out." He said.

"What is going on with you two?" Darry asked.

"Nothing." We said at the same.

"Where are you guys going?" Darry asked.

"A restaurant...with a friend," I said.

Darry looked at Ponyboy.

"I don't know, she didn't tell me yet." Ponyboy said.

"She? " I asked.

"Well..." Ponyboy started.

"Well what?" Darry asked.

"Shes a soc..." Ponyboy said quietly.

"A soc? Hey, good for you! My little brother is going out with girls now." I said excitedly.

Darry smiled and then looked to me. "And who are you going out with?" 

"A girl..." I said.

"Clearly, you don't wanna tell me so I'll leave ya to go." Darry said. "You too Pony. You guys be safe alright?" 

"Alright, bye Darry."

I walked out the door and Ponyboy followed me behind. "Hey Pony, you walking all the way to her house?" I asked.

"Nah, I'm meeting her at some restaurant."

"Aright," I said, and hopped in the car. 

I felt weird as I drove through the soc neighbor hood. Our car wasn't the best looking.