Party Pooper - D.C.

Requested by: Zoeebug10

Name: Zoë (19)

Love Interest: Darry

Relation: Friend of Dallas

I came to a party with Dallas. Big mistake. 

I didn't plan on drinking much, but Dallas talked me into it. I hate him for that, even though he's my best friend. 

About half an hour ago, a guy came up to me and gave me a drink. He said it'd make me feel good.  

I was too drunk to realize, I shouldn't have done that. Too late now.

I was sitting on one of the couches, trying to sober up, when Buck, the bartender, came up to me.

"You alright Zoë?" He asked. Buck and I were pretty good friends, he'd always look out for me.

"Not really," I said.

"Where's Dally?" He asked.

"Went up to the bedroom with a chick a little while ago," I said. 

Buck nodded his head. "Ya want me to call a friend? Get you a ride home?" 

"If you don't mind," I said. 

He went off towards the phone and called someone. I didn't know who he was going to call, hopefully, someone from the gang. 

I waited about 10 minutes 'till Buck came back up to me.

"Come on. I got someone to bring you home." He said, helping me up.

He walked me to the door, where Darry was leaning against the door frame. I always had a little crush on Darry, but he never paid attention to me. Right now, he looked pissed. 

He looked me up and down before he put his arm around my waist and helped me to his car. 

On the ride home, it was mostly silent, until Darry spoke up, "You sure you okay?" He asked. He already yelled at me for drinking so much and taking a drink from a stranger.

"Yeah, I just needa get home," I said.

He nodded his head.

After another five minutes or so, we finally reached my house. Darry pulled into my driveway and turned off his car. 

"Your parents home?" He asked.

"Nope," I said. My parents were never home.

He got out of the car and came around to the passenger side. He opened the door and helped me, walking me to the door. 

"Where are your keys?" He asked. 

I reached into my back pocket, taking out my keys and attempted to open the door. Darry took the keys out of my hands and unlocked the door with a slight chuckle.

He placed the keys on the little table my door and I kicked off my heels, becoming a good three inches shorter. 

He walked me up the stairs and into m room. I sat on my bed and took off my jeans, not bothering to take off my shirt. 

I sat on my bed and Darry started walking towards my bedroom door to leave. 

"Darry?"

"Yeah?" 

"Can you stay here?" I asked. I hated being alone. My parents were never home and I didn't have many friends. Pretty much the gang and Buck. 

"Oh, I don't-" He started to decline but I cut him off. "Please?" I begged. 

Darry smiled at me, kicked off his shoes and crawled in my bed beside me. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled the blanket over us.

"I love you Darry," I mumbled half asleep.

The last thing I remembered before falling asleep, was him saying 'I love you too Zoë' and kissing me on the cheek.

A/N

Okay, this isn't that good, and I'm sorry. I didn't know what to write so I stared at my screen for twenty minutes, and then I came up with this garbage. I'm sorry Zoeebug10 I didn't do a good job.
I hope you liked it!