•1•

"you can't cry for no reason!" Hyunjin yelled at the shorter boy.

"I just feel moody today ! Is that so wrong!?" Felix yelled back with the same energy that the taller boy gave out .

"Fine . If you're going to sit there and cry , I'm going to do the same thing" hyunjin said stubbornly as he sat down beside felix .

Felix scoffed before saying "you don't love me that much where you'll feel sad if I'm sad"

Hyunjin's face expression changed , as if he'd been really hurt .

"That's probably the biggest lie I've ever heard.....thank you so much for your honest thoughts about me" hyunjin replied to felix with a bland express on his face .

"It's the truth . You can't cry just because I'm crying . You don't love me that much" felix repeated mindlessly.

Hyunjin looked at the floor and answered softly
" i don't have any rights to change your thoughts about me... But even if you think i don't love you and i am not that affectionate enough to console you through your , pain i will still keep on trying without asking for anything in return because I'm a true friend"

"..and once again thank you for those thoughts ... Now I know the feedback of my friendship with you" hyunjin said as he got up from beside felix .

"Wait- I'm sorry ! I didn't mean it like that-" felix said as he grabbed hyunjin's hand .

"No . once a bullet is shot you can't take it back ...and that bullet is intentional" hyunjin replied coldly as he pulled out of Felix's grip .

"Hyunjin- it wasn't intentional ! I'm really sorry ! I take it back" felix said as he felt his heart began to ache .

"You don't have to be sorry . You've showed me my place" hyunjin said as he walked towards the door to leave Felix's room .

"I didn't- i mean- please- I didn't mean- I'm sorry- i-" felix began stuttering anxiously.

"I'm going to bed now" hyunjin said as he ignored felix .

"I'm sorry !!" Felix let out a loud wale making hyunjin stop in his tracks .

Hyunjin sighed before coldly saying "can we please not take this any further" he walked up to the door and opened it .

"I just want you to know I didn't mean it ! I'm sorry" Felix said as he closed the door before hyunjin could go out and stood in front of it .

"FELIX!!" Hyunjin yelled .

Hyunjin only calls him felix when he's angry , otherwise it's always yongbok .

Felix shuddered when hyunjin yelled like that . He could even feel the vibration on the floor .

Hyunjin looked down and said Shakily " i am here trying my best to be a friend in need no matter what my problems are but words like 'i don't love you' sometimes really do reach a person's heart and make them feel they're really not enough even if you mindlessly said it ! "

"I'm a horrible person that doesn't deserve to eat , sleep or be happy because I'm so dumb that I can't even think before I talk" felix said as his tears started wetting his cheeks .

"No- that's not-" hyunjin clicked his toungue and bit his lip to hold in his tears .

"You give me more love than I deserve . I should be buried alive for saying something like that" felix continued as he let out tiny sobs .

"Now your making me feel bad because i said something which shouldn't have been said" hyunjin said , avoiding eye contact with felix .

"I'm really really sorry hyun-ah" felix said he looked down at the floor and hiccuped slightly from the way he was sobbing.

Hyunjin's heart sank .

He pulled felix closer to him and hugged him tight , with his hand gently caressing the younger's hair .

"Don't say things like that again" hyunjin whispered trying hard not to break into tears.

"I won't" felix answered .

"I was too harsh on you" hyunjin said as he closed his eyes at the warmth of Felix's hug .

"You had every right to be" felix replied

......................

"Wait- wait- wait- wait-"

"Are you guys dating ?!" Jisung asked in shock .

( Felix was explaining this scene that happened with hyunjin to han)

"What- no . We're best friends" felix replied .

"Your kidding right ? WHAT TWO BEST FRIENDS ARE SO SENSITIVE ABOUT THEIR LOVE FOR EACHOTHER ?!" Jisung yelled as felix tried to quiet him down .

"YOU MEAN TO TELL ME , ALL THAT HAPPENED BETWEEN YOU TWO WAS ..... FRIENDS SHIP!!!?" jisung burst into laughter .

"Oh come on ! Aren't all best friends like this ?" Felix asked doubtfully .

"NO! you know you sound really doubtful about your relationship with hyunjin . From what I heard just now sounds like ya'll are 'best friends with befits'" jisung burst out into laughter again .

"Your crazy ! You got it all wrong ! And You didn't even listening to what he said to me in the end " Felix said in irritation.

"Tell me . What did he say in the end" jisung asked teasingly , trying to control his laughing.

"Let it be . You'll probably misunderstand anyways" felix scoffed as he took a bite of his pizza .

As he chewed unto his pizza he went into deep thought .

Was their relationship more than friendship ?

Should he be worried ?

Is everything they do normally what friends do ?

Han is probably kidding ...............right ?