•7•

"don't talk about things you're too dumb to understand!" Hyunjin yelled with his teeth clenched as he grabbed jisung's collar aggressively.

"Oh I understand fully well you dumb fuck"
"Your just a gay pervert that wants to fuck your best friend!!" Jisung yelled , making hyunjin almost strangle him .

"Jisung just shut the f-"

"Hyunjin!?" Felix cut him off and pulled them away from eachother in anger .

"Felix not now" hyunjin said as he didn't let his sight off jisung as his fists clenched up .

"Yeah felix . Listen to your sugar daddy" jisung said as he laughed fakely , making felix look at him in confusion .

But a hard push made felix fall to the floor , when he looked up he saw hyunjin throwing hard punches across jisung's face .

"HYUNJIN!" Felix yelled trying to stop hyunjin .

"MOVE FELIX!" Hyunjin yelled as he pushed felix away again .

When felix hit the floor the second time he saw hyunjin getting punched in the face by jisung .

Felix lost it .
He pulled jisung's shoulder and punched him across his face so hard that he fell hard on the ground .

Han got up to punch felix back but before he could do anything , felix grabbed his hair and pulled him down and dug his knee into han's stomach , making han Yelp in pain .

Felix layed a hard punch on han's jaw , almost making han blackout .

Hyunjin's eyes widened as he stared at Felix who was looking all fierce .

Felix got on top of jisung and lifted him off the floor by his collar and threw a couple more hard punches making jisung groan as his face got all beat up .

"Don't touch him again" felix said in his deep voice as he let go of jisung's collar , making his head hit the floor .

Hyunjin felt his body tense up when he saw felix coming his way with that scary look on his face .

Felix grabbed hyunjin's hand making hyunjin flinch , thinking felix was going to hit him .

Felix dragged hyunjin out of the place all the way home without saying a word to eachother .

Felix slammed the door once both of them got in and walked past hyunjin to his room , without even looking at him .

"Y-yongbok wait-" hyunjin said before felix could go inside his room .

Felix looked at hyunjin with that same serious face making hyunjin's throat get dry .

"I-i-uh- you- you didn't have to-" hyunjin got cut off .

"I had to . What were you even fighting about ?! What did he mean by sugar daddy?" Felix said as his face got angrier as he walked up to hyunjin .

Hyunjin wanted to back up but his knees felt weak.

"I asked you something ! What did he mean by sugar daddy?" Felix yelled , with a dead serious face and deep voice .

Felix was yelling so loud with his deep voice that Hyunjin could feel the floor vibrating slightly.

"Tschh- I knew it . Your just playing around with me to have fun right ? You have no feelings for me right ? I knew this was too good to be true" felix said as he attempted to walk away .

"What did you just say ? Playing around? no- you've got it all wrong" hyunjin tried to explain .

"Then explain it to me hyunjin . so I can understand !" Felix yelled.