•2•

Before he knew it his lips were gently touching hyunjin's lips .

Felix could feel hyunjin's lips quiver , eager to deepen the kiss .

Hyunjin could feel Felix's shaky breath .

He tilted his head and placed his hand on Felix's neck and pulled him closer to deepen the kiss.

Their bodies had no space between them .

Hyunjin could feel Felix's heart racing .

Their lips were so synchronised , as if they had been picturing this moment for years.

Felix could feel hyunjin getting aggressive as he slightly bit felix's lip .

Once Felix's lips were parted hyunjin instantly slipped his toungue in , eager to taste Felix's sweet one as his hands traveled all over Felix's smaller body .

For a moment , hyunjin forgot he was human and that he had to breath . While felix started gasping for air between the kiss .

Hyunjin wad forced to break the kiss because both of them ran out of air .

Even though it was dark , they could still see eachother , looking deep into their eyes .

They could feel eachother breathing heavily .

They cou-

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" felix scream as he woke up from his dream .

"WHY THE HELL DID I HAVE SUCH A DREAM!!!!" Felix yells to himself as he wrenches on his hair in frustration.

"I- I- W-was K-KI- " felix muttered under his breath in disbelief as he rubbed his finger on his lip.

"YONGBOK!?" hyunjin yelled as he almost broke the door down while coming in .

"WHAT HAPPENED !? WHY DID YOU SCREAM LIKE THAT" hyunjin asked with utter concern and worry in his voice .

Felix blankly stared at hyunjin , not knowing what to say .

He could feel his cheeks and ears turn red , embarrassed about what he was just dreaming about .

"Yongbok! Answer me . Are you okay !? Why are you so red ?" Hyunjin said as he walked up to felix and placed his hand on lix's forehead to check if he was burning up .

Felix felt butterflies when he felt hyunjin's big warm and on his forehead .

He stared at hyunjin with a red face and a blank expression on it .

"Are you sick ? What happened ?" Hyunjin asked with his face showing full amount of concern .

"I- i- i- i- just- no- i- um- I- had-" felix muttered nervously as hyunjin's face started to change into a confused one .

"Calm down i can't understand what you're saying" hyunjin said as he held Felix's hand .

As soon as hyunjin touched Felix's hand , felix panicked and immediately moved his hand away .

"Yongbok?" Hyunjin asked softly as his face showed worry .

"I just-"

"I had a b-bad dream" felix said in a quick sentence .

"It was Only a dream" hyunjin said as he leaned in to hug felix .

"No! Don't touch me!" Felix yelled in panic as he pushed hyunjin away .

Hyunjin looked hurt when felix reacted like this .

"Hey... it's only me. It was only a bad dream" hyunjin said as he attempted to hug felix again .