•9•

"Are you guys dating ?" Han asked even though he already knew the answer .

"Yes" hyunjin said with no hesitation , while felix hid his face as the class gasped .

"And so what if we're dating huh jisung ?" Hyunjin said as he clenched his teeth .

" Then why don't you tell felix a story about what happened between you and me . And how you abandoned my feelings . C'mon he deserves to know" han said , making the class exchange whispers .

"Why don't you just admit your still stuck on me like a pathetic little baby ?" Hyunjin said as banged his hand on the table , startling han .

"I'm not stuck up on you , you shithole . I'm concerned about felix who your going to fuck... and throw" han said .

Hyunjin charged to han will full force , making  the bench between them almost topple over han .

"Hyunjin stop it !!" Felix said as grabbed hyunjin and pulled him back , as the class held han down.

"C'mon hyunjin . Didn't you fuck me right here that day ? Don't you remember ? Are you going to do the same thing to him too? " Han said with a bland chuckle as he tried to get out of everyone's grip .

"What was the reason you left me again ? I can't remember-" han got interrupted by a hard punch on his face .

"Didn't I beat you up enough yesterday ? The only reason hyunjin left you was because of YOU not because he's a player . Get that Into your fucking head and stop acting so immature !" felix yelled with his deep voice making the class gasp .

"You fucking asshole . I'm trying to help you " han said to felix with that same fake laugh .

"No you not ! Your just jealous cuz you're still not over Hyunjin . You better get over him because now.... he's MINE" felix said everything word as if it was from a kdrama scene .

The whole class cheer and yelled .

"What is going on here !?" The lecture said as he walked back in the class and everyone ran back to their seats.

han sat in his seat , intensely staring at felix with a look that was filled with rage  .

"I leave the class for 5 minutes and y'all start you're nuisance" the lecture said In annoyance .

"Now where was I ? Ah yes-" the lecturer continued her lesson as the rest of the class were still sharing whispers and comments to each other .

+Time skip+

The lecture ended and everyone dispersed the classroom exept yeji .

"Y'all are dating !?" Yehi yelled at felix and hyunjin , blocking their way out .

"Ermm...." Felix scratched his nape and looked down .

"I knew you guys were acting Weird ! Wait a second- OH MY GODD Y'ALL LOOK SO GOOD TOGETHER !!" yeji squealed as she realised how good they look standing side by side .

"Yah stop it !" Felix said in embarrassment with his ears all red .

Yeji screeched into a loud laugh when she saw their red embarrassed faces .

Hyunjin rolled his eyes and grabbed felix's hand dragged him past yeji who laughed even louder as she watched them walk away hand in hand .

+Time skip+

Yeji had been waiting for this time of the day ........lunch time!