•3•

A week had passed . Felix still avoiding hyunjin to the point where they hardly saw eachother anymore .

__________________

Felix was walking fast , he didn't want to get noticed , he wore a black cap that almost covered his whole face .

*Almost there* felix said to himself as he approached his classroom.

"YONGBOK !!"

"AAAHH-" felix jumped .

"I-i- didn't mean to scare you- why are you so jumpy ?" Hyunjin asked with a shocked face .

"I just got startled-" Felix said as he tried to walk past  hyunjin .

"Where are you going ?" Hyunjin said as grabbed Felix's arm .

Felix pointed to his classroom .

"The lecture doesn't start in 10mins. And plus , you always bunk this lecture anyway" hyunjin asked in suspicion .

"I- i- just-" felix said as his eyes wandered around on the floor and , avoiding eye contact .

" Is something wrong ? Can I help ?"

"You can't act like this and expect me not to care . Tell me what's wrong because it'll kill me if you don't" hyunjin said as he got closer to felix .

"Oppa! There you are" a girl interupted as he walked up to hyunjin and clinged onto his arm.

Felix could literally feel his blood boiling.

*he doesn't take to his best friend for a week and then he gets a girlfriend and then decides not to tell his me about it ?!* Felix thought in his mind as his hand turned into a tight fist .

"Not now ryujin- can't you see I'm talking to someone" hyunjin said as he gently pushed her away .

*SOMEONE!? I'M NOT SOMEONE I'M YOUR BEST FRIEND* felix thought in his mind as he clenched his teeth .

"But I miss you" ryujin said as she clinged onto hyunjin tighter.

Felix was losing his shit .

He walked away from them in anger before he could punch someone .

"Yongbok where are you going we have class now ?!" Hyunjin yelled as he tried to go after felix but was stopped by ryujin. 

Felix bunked the last two of the lectures and went to a bar instead.

_______________________

It was his last bottle . God knows how many he had before this one .

"Ahh" felix let out a satisfied sigh as he finished another bottle .

His phone started ringing for the 10th time at least.

Felix looked at his phone and smiled at it drunkly .

He answers the call and put it to his ear .

"FELIX ?! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU !?" Hyunjin yelled from the phone .

Felix flinched and held the phone away from his ear .

"HELLO!? FELIX ?!" Hyunjin yelled again . His voice sounding so serious and worried .

"Hyunjin-ah" felix said softly with that same drunken smile on his face .