•8•

🔴 18+ content ahead 🔴

*It was only a kiss why did it feel so good ?* Felix thought to himself .

Felix wrapped his legs around hyunjin's waist , desperately wanting to get closer to him .

Hyunjin stood up from the couch with felix still wrapped around him .

Without breaking the kiss he walked to the bed room and layed felix on the bed .

Felix was so engrossed in the kiss that he didn't even realise they moved to the bedroom until hyunjin broke the kiss .

Felix looked at hyunjin who was on top of him , his heart started beating so loud that he could almost hear it .

"Yongbokah-" hyunjin whispered staring into felix's eyes , as if he was asking for permission .

Felix cupped hyunjin's face and pulled him into another kiss , showing that he was ready for whatever hyunjin wanted to do .

The tension between them was too much there was no turning back now .

Felix slid his hands under hyunjin's shirt and caressed hyunjin chest and stomach with his tiny hands , while their toungues were in a fierce battle .

Hyunjin smirked between the kiss at how bady felix wanted him .

Hyunjin broke the kiss and pulled his shirt off himself in a second . He could feel Felix's eyes fixed on his abs .

Hyunjin dived back into the kiss while his hands went down to felix's jeans to unzip them .

Hyunjin pulled off Felix's black jeans and flung it somewhere on the floor .

Hyunjin then went down to felix's neck and started sucking on it hard , leaving dark marks .

Felix bit his lip , trying not to make a sound but failed when hyunjin found his sweet spot .

It was music to his ears when hyunjin heard those sinful moans from felix .

Felix let out a Yelp when he felt hyunjin's hand rubbing on his member , his breath began to get heavy .

Felix let out loud grunts and moans as hyunjin pumped his hand on felix's dick .

Oh hyunjin was loving it . He wanted this for ages . Feli6x deep voice moaning was just driving him crazy .

Felix's moans went on a higher octave , indicating he was about to cum but hyunjin stopped and didn't let him , making felix sexuality frustrated .

With that frustration Felix flipped hyunjin over shocking the shit out of hyunjin with his strength.

Felix pulled off hyunjin's pants but hyunjin grabbed felix , attempting to flip him over again .

But hyunjin failed to make felix even budge , the look in Felix's eyes made hyunjin gulp .

Felix smirked at hyunjin , showing his dominant side , leaving Hyunjin shocked almost trembling .

Felix ran his toungue along hyunjin's chest and started biting on his left nipple .

"F-f-fuck" hyunjin whimpered as his hands got matted in Felix's hair , as he felt his dick go hard .